Chapter 24- Cabir is in Love

Manik goes to his room and sits in the couch tensed ....Nandini comes and sits beside him .

N: Manik why u so worried ? I mean Ik dads condition but he said he's alright no ? So don't be stressed

M: it's not that Nandini , what if tomorrow when we are not there she again do something to dad ? How can I be in peace ? I'm thinking should I tell dad abt that lady's affairs....

N: no Manik don't , if u tell , his condition might get worse .....so don't ....let things be like it is for now,.....

M: hmmm .... Come sleep.

They go. And sleep ....
It's next day and Nandini and Manik goes to office after telling to Kuber , while nyonika was still fast asleep in another room ....

Nandini and Manik is in the car ....Manik parks the car and asks Nandini to wait inside the car, he will just meet someone and come. Nandini is in the car . By mistake her hand hits the car gear and the car starts moving ..it was about to hit the car parked in front and Nandini turns the steering, when a truck comes in the opposite direction ..... And .....bhooommmm! Nandini's car was crashed ......Manik came out of the building hearing the sound and sees Nandini lying in a pool of blood . He gets shocked seeing her condition .....he picks her up in his arms ....' NANDINIIIII' he cried aloud ...suddenly someone shake nyonika and she wakes up .....its was all her dream!( sorry guys for making u tensed and then saying it was dream ! ) it was Kuber who woke her up ... He was going to office ...

Ny: shit it was just a dream! But don't worry Nandini , I'll make ur fate like this only !

She gets ready and goes to office....

Nandini and Manik reach office and in manik's cabin –

M: Nandini , give these documents to cabir .

N: yeah

She goes to cabir's cabin .....

C: u ppl came back ? I mean so fast ?

N: yeah actually dad wasn't well so that's y ....

C: yeah I came to know , how is uncle ( Kuber) now ?

N: yeah he's good . And Manik asked to give these documents to u .....

C: yeah ok .

Nandini goes back to manik's cabin and even cabir comes there .

C: wow yaar just 2 days honeymoon ?

Manik gives a look to cabir

M: Nandini u go and get two coffees...

When Nandini goes ....

C: yaar I'm seriously asking ...btw how was it ?

M: cabirrrr....ukr there is nothing as such ? And moreover , one month is coming to an end ....