[18] - Masquerade | draft two

Delinquent

[18] - Masquerade

C h a r l o t t e

"Honey I'm home!" Zayn called as he and the rest of the boys entered the house.

Niall and I were cuddling on the couch. After our little agreement earlier, we got the cupcakes out and ate them.

Yes, all twelve of them.

There have been lots of cuddles, and few kisses.

"Soooooo, we have something to ask." Liam said, as the rest of the boys sat on the armchairs and couch.

"What is it?" Niall asked. I rested my head on his chest once more. Niall was sitting cross-legged while I sat sideways on his lap.

"While I was in town, I saw an advertisement. There is a masquerade at Club 7." Liam informed from the chair.

"Like a school dance?" I asked confusedly.

"Yeah, like a dance." Louis answered.

"Can we go Niall?" I pouted, looking up at him.

"No. You're under aged." He replied sternly.

"Fine, no cuddles or kisses for you." I stood up and crossed my arms, only to be pulled down again.

"Fine, just because I still want my kisses and cuddles. We can go but we have to be extra careful." Niall said.

I nodded, dashing upstairs and into my room.

-

I pinned the last piece of hair into my bun and walk over to the full length mirror on the wall.

Why does he always have a full length mirror?

I twirled a bit, looking at my outfit completely.

Two strong arms wrapped around my waist. Niall stood behind me in the mirror, wearing black jeans, black Nikes, and a light gray t-shirt.

"I think it's a bit overdone, don't ya think?" I asked Niall.

"Nahh, you look beautiful babygirl." He smiled, resting his chin on my shoulder. I covered his hands with my own, smiling at the mirror.

"I wonder what life would've been like if I hadn't met you," I pondered aloud.

"You'd probably be at your house, reading." Niall laughed.

"Ok that's actually pretty accurate."

"If I hadn't met you, I'd probably be smoking a cigarette and partying, not giving a fuck." Niall admitted.

"Language!" I scolded, reaching back and smacking him in the head.

He winced.

-

We arrived at the club, and I slid on my mask as did the other boys.
We entered Club 7 together.

Boys wolf whistled as I walked past, causing Niall's grip on my hand to tighten.

Niall and I separated from the rest of the group so that the boys could go get drunk or get laid or whatever they planned on doing. This is the first time I had ever been to a club, so I had no idea what I was doing. We walked into an unoccupied corner and I brought Niall into my embrace.

"Niall, I know you were jealous." I told him.

"Yeah I was." he grumbled, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"But, you have something they don't." I smirk.

"And what is that?"

"Me."

And then I kissed him, not even removing my mask.

N o t e

sorry for the long awaited update!

 i just got back from ireland this morning and i was unpacking and stuff and i had to get some things for school.

but i didn't forget about you guys sooo

happy reading!