[22] Knight In Shining Armor.. Sort of.. | draft two

Delinquent

[22] - Knight In Shining Armor.. Sort of..

N i a l l

It was time. It's been two weeks since the plan was formed. It's been a week since I broke down.

I had been sleeping with her stuffed bear she kept on the bed every night. It gave me a feeling of comfort. I sighed, squeezing the bear one last time before jogging out of the room and down the stairs.

We're coming Lottie.

-

"Ok lads, we're gonna move in soon. Just wait about thirty minutes." Harry instructed. The van went silent, and we just waited.

"Go!" Harry suddenly shouted.

I grabbed the first gun, a small pistol, and jumped out.

My feet carried me all the way to the back of the large building where Lottie was supposedly being held.

My breathing rate had went up, as my heart rate did the same.

"Niall!" A familiar voice shouted.

I ran around to the other side of the building, and saw that each of the boys had a man at gunpoint.

There in the middle stood Gale and Renaldo, Gale holding Lottie at gunpoint as well.

"Lottie!" Her head snapped up and her brown eyes widened.

"Why the fuck did you take her?" I snapped.

"Oh Niall, dear dear Niall. I believe you know why I took your precious babygirl." Gale stroked her hair.

"Don't fucking touch her! Besides, it wasn't my fault. It was my dads fault you didn't get the damn money." I snapped again, tightening my grasp on the gun in my hand.

"Well, I already called the police so you guys will be done for." The faint sound of police sirens was just now being heard.

I raised up my gun, aiming for his stomach, when a loud sound rung through the woods.

That's when it hit me. The metallic bullet was aimed for my chest, and the pain was unbearable. My body fell backwards and my head hit the grass. I winced loudly, tears falling down my face as I clutched my abdomen.

"Niall! Please stay awake!" A new voice was heard. There Lottie kneeled, right next to my damaged body.

"Niall, please don't close your eyes. I need you. For gods sake, I love you." Lottie cried.

I raised one of my blood-covered hands, cupping her cheek.

"Lottie, I fucking love you. But please, don't cry over me." I croaked out.

The police sirens were closer now, and the black and white cars pulled up to the site.

"Hands up!" I hadn't even noticed that Gale and his men had ran off.

The police officers looked at each other, five of them taking off after them, while five stayed.

"Sir, are you alright?" I shook my head to the best of my ability.

"We'll get you an ambulance immediately." I nodded.

"It fucking hurts," I winced.

"It'll be alright, just, just don't close your eyes." Lottie sputtered out,the tears falling down her pale cheeks.

"I don't know if I can babygirl, but well, I love you." I said, squeezing my eyes shut for a second as the pain was unbearable, and I couldn't hold back any more tears.

"I love you babygirl." I said once again, then closed my eyes.

-

C h a r l o t t e

"Niall!" I cried out, holding his hand that now fallen from its previous place on my face.

"We need an ambulance!" I cried.

Right then, a large white ambulance pulled up and the paramedics jumped out of the back of it, rushing over to us.

"Get him to a hospital! Please! He was shot!" I cried. The other paramedics were fixing up the boys, which didn't take long. They all came over to me, wrapping me in a giant group hug.

"Wait, can I see him real quick?" I begged the paramedics. They nodded quickly, and I wiggled out of the boys arms. My feet carried me all the way to Niall, and I grabbed his blood-covered hand.

"I love you Ni," I whispered quietly, a few tears dropping onto his pale face. I kissed his forehead and backed away.

"I love you," I whispered again and cried, feeling all of the guys wrap their strong arms around me.

I was a complete mess.

They all cooed sweet and reassuring things into my ears and I just squeezed them tighter.

It's gonna be alright.

-
this was ugly and gross

ew.

just ew.

te amo x