Joining the Team

We are constantly looking for similar minded people who have experience, are passionate, serious about lit fic and willing to commit a little bit of time each week! If you'd like to join our mystery team please privately message us or email wattpadlit@gmail.com with the following information.

This DOES NOT portray the strict requirements in any way nor do you have to have a lot of experience; just be informal and be honest, we want to get to know you better and understand how you can best contribute to our community :) Chances are if you are passionate and committed, there's a place for you here!

Please read the following carefully:

-

Name:

Email/Social Media: For team communications and other services such as a calendar, we may need to use email or another form of communication.

Age: This is optional, and an approximate range is fine too; it does not affect your application so much and we are looking for mature experienced members no matter what age, but this does help to give us an idea.

Education Background: Highest level of education and any focus/major(s)

Favourite Authors/Books: Reading/writing influences helps us get an idea of your literary tastes and preferences and your understanding of literature and in particular contemporary literary fiction. This includes Wattpad authors.

Experience on Wattpad: Things like how long you've been on Wattpad, any books you've written, any involvements in the community, experience in commenting/critiques, voting, supporting other writers, contests, managing reading lists and so on. Do you love Wattpad? What would you like to see improve on Wattpad?

Time Available: Nothing formal, how much time would you like to contribute each week or each month? What is your daily or weekend schedule like? Do you have a job, school, other commitments etc?

Literary Fiction Network Program: Which part(s) of our programming (refer to previous pages) are you most interested in contributing to? What do you think are your strengths and how you'd fit on our team?

Tell us something funny about writing or reading: