Chapter Twelve

A/N BEFORE THE STORY: I'm only updating because it's a three day weekend, otherwise I wouldn't have updated. I'm actually pretty disappointed in the last chapter where it had like 400 something votes(which I am grateful for don't get me wrong!) and like 60 some comments. I feel like no one wants to give me feedback. Feedback helps me write better, I'm more motivated and I know what you guys are thinking or like. So please, I'm practically begging you, it just takes like five seconds to write a sentence. Thank you if you do comment, I appreciate every single comment and I read EVERY one of them.

Chapter Twelve

"I can't wait." I told Ava honestly, biting my lip as I flipped through some sale papers that were on the kitchen table. I swear, since we've had Henry no one has diapers on sale for a reasonable price.

There was a bit of rustling on Ava's end before she spoke again. "We got our tickets and everything. We just have to wait till Saturday."

I flipped the page in the paper scrunching my face up at the price of a twelve pack of diapers trying to focus on what Ava was telling me about coming home. "I'll have to let Louis know. You guys could probably come over here and we'll get some take out or something. Sound good?"

"Sounds great, actually." Ava said, and I could practically hear her smiling on the other end. Then, there was a crash and Ava groaned. "Sorry Vic, Liam just broke a bowl." 

I waved it off, shaking my head even though she couldn't see me. "It's fine, go take care of whatever you need too. Just text me when you're almost here Saturday, okay?"

"Will do. Love you Vic!" She said, before she quickly hung up.

I set my phone down on the counter next to me, heaving a sigh. The Holidays were coming closer and closer. Soon it would be the end of October and soon enough we'd be finding ourselves closing in on the Christmas holidays. Closing the sale papers, I got up from my seat on the stool and headed towards the living room. Flopping down on the couch, I grabbed the remote from the coffee table and flicked the television on.

With Louis and Henry gone to the grocery store for some much needed formula, I decided to stay home and work on some housework. Translation; sitting on the couch and watching television. I smiled to myself, finally having a moment without Louis and Henry. It wasn't like I didn't love them, but every once in a while it was nice to have a moment to myself.

Settling deeper into the fabric of the couch, I closed my eyes drowning out the sounds of a Pretty Little Liars rerun and tried to catch up on some sleep I had lost over the past few months. The minute I propped my feet up on the coffee table and settled my head back into the cushion of the couch there was a heavy knock on the front door.  

I grunted, taking my feet off the table and stretching my arms. I yawned, rubbing my tired eyes and started making my way towards the front door. Whoever was at the door could wait a few moments, I barely had the energy to move let alone answer the door. 

"I swear Louis, if you forgot your key I'll never talk to you again." I mumbled, letting out another long yawn.