Chapter 33- Finding her

Ethan's P.O.V.-

He was freaking out. He had woke up to an empty cold bed. He had searched the room and realized all Amber's things where gone. He knew he shouldn't have pushed her last night, but they had been so happy. She had acted like she was excited to marry him. She was her normal shy self but they smile hadn't left her face from the time he had asked her in that jewelry store to marry him until he feel asleep with her wrapped in his arms.

Waking up to find her missing and all her stuff gone, he couldn't help but think he had been wrong about her being happy. His heart was breaking. He didn't know what to do if she didn't want to be with him as much as he wanted to be with her.

Not bothering to clean out his room, he had went to Nick's room and woke him up. Told him and Lucca what was going on before waking Jenni and Micca up. When Jenni had suggested calling Evan to see if Amber was there, Ethan could have kissed her. He was so panicked he hadn't thought that she would run to her Dad. She usually ran to him and the boys when something was wrong.

Waiting those two tortuous minutes to get Evan's text had nearly put him in the hospital. He didn't let any of them get their belongs before rushing out to Lucca's car telling them that they either got in or he was leaving them behind.

Nick had other ideas. He had tackled Ethan to the ground and told him he couldn't drive. He fought his brother, but when Micca had sat on both of them, Ethan knew there was no way they were going to let him get behind the wheel and they were just wasting time.

Finally Jenni got behind the wheel and he got in the passenger seat. The rest piled in the back. Ethan was okay with Jenni driving. She drove like a lunatic but they would get there faster with her driving then anyone else.

He gave a passing thought to Micca's motion sickness, but decided if he puked in Lucca's car, Micca could clean it up later. They were not taking the time to stop. At least if he had his way.

An hour later they were already half way home when Nick finally asked, “What's going on Ethan? Amber just wouldn't take off for no reason.”

Jenni glanced over at him with a raised brow when she glanced down at his hand and back to his face before concentrating on the road again. Ethan looked down to realize he was twisting the band that now rested on his left hand. He was proud to wear that band. He wanted to announce to the world that they were married, but how could he do that when his bride ran off in the middle of the night. The night they got married.

With a long breath he said, “We got married last night.” When a hush feel over the car and he started to feel suffocated, he told them what happened last night starting off with when they walked by the jewelry shop.

When finished telling them, he didn't feel any less confused. He told them all of it. He didn't leave anything out. There was no use. Nick already knew that he had slept with Amber. He knew Nick did, he knew Nick felt it. Just like Ethan had felt it the first night Nick had finally slept with Lucca. The thing that had stuck out the most in the emotions Ethan had felt that night was love and he knew Nick had felt the same last night.

There was no point in hiding it from the others, they were all just to close. This was his family he was talking to. He didn't hid anything important from them and this was very important.

He didn't know what went wrong between falling asleep and waking up, but he was headed to the one place he could get those answers. He wanted. no needed those answers. He needed to know how he could fix what went wrong. He needed Amber in his life as much as he needed his next breath.

He glanced over his should at his brother when he realized no one had said a word since he finished talking. Micca and Lucca both looked lost in thought, but Nick was starring right back at him. He had a hard glint in his eyes.