Missing him

~3 years passed~

3 years has gone by and you are closer to Kris. *Chanyeol-ah, i miss you alot but.. I bet you miss me more, right?* You thought as you lie on your bed while looking at the ceiling. *2 more years and we'll be together again.* You thought and nodded. In those past years, you have been telling Kris about Chanyeol once in a while.

After you changed your clothes, you went to school. Once you reached, you walked straight to your locker and saw Kris leaning on the locker beside yours. "What took you so long?" Kris asked and you looked at your watch. "It's only 7.45, you know?" You said and opened your locker. "Any later and you are gonna be late." Kris said and you hit his arm lightly.

During recess, both of you walked to the cafeteria and sat down after taking the food. "Have you ever thought of joining any curricular activity? You have none for those past 3 years." Kris asked and you shook your head. "You should join one." Kris said and you just smiled. "It's not even mandatory so.. I'd rather pass." You said and Kris just smiled while shaking his head.

When school's over, you said bye to Kris and went home. *Come to think of it, we never really went to each other's house before.* You thought as you walked home. *New York.. Busy and big city. Just like Seoul. Chanyeol, do you miss me? I bet you do..* You thought as you continued walking while looking at the sky. *We are still looking at the same sky.* You thought as you smiled.