Last long

After a few weeks, it's evening. You and Chanyeol met up with Kris and Seohyun. Both you and Chanyeol went back to the cafe where the double date starts. As you and Chanyeol went in, you saw they are already there. "Annyeong." You greeted along with Chanyeol. "Annyeonghaseyo." Seohyun greeted back. "Seems like the two of you are getting along," You said and Seohyun blushed. "My friends are coming, if you don't mind." Kris said and Chanyeol looked at him, shocked. "My friends are coming too." Chanyeol said and soon, the two of them laughed.

*Finally Chanyeollie is able to relax around him.* You thought as you sighed in relief. Kris and Chanyeol has become friends along with you and Seohyun. "Hey, let's order food then we'll meet our friends." Chanyeol said and all of you agreed. After ordering, you are talking with Seohyun while Chanyeol is talking with Kris. Soon, the food arrived and all of you digged in.

After eating and paying the bills, all of you went out. Soon, Chanyeol's phone vibrated. "Yah, i have to go. They are waiting." Chanyeol said and Kris nodded. "We have to go as well. Meet you at the beach?" Kris said and you nodded.

Once you and Chanyeol reached the meeting venue, you saw Baekhyun and D.O are there, talking and laughing. "Yah! What took you so long?" D.O asked, slightly scolding. "Any longer and the sun will be gone." Baekhyun joked and Chanyeol just apologized. "Let's go meet his friends and his future wife." You said and they nodded. They hopped into the back seat while you went to the pasenger's seat and Chanyeol drove off.

Meanwhile, Kris reached the meeting venue and saw his friends are already there. "Sorry i'm late." Kris said and they looked at him then at Seohyun. "Double date?" Luhan asked and both Kris and Seohyun shook their heads. "Hang out." Seohyun replied and they nodded. "Yah, let's go." Suho shouted and all of you looked at him. "Yah Tao, go with Kris while Luhan and Jonginnie will come with me. I drove here so i'll just tag behind you." Suho said and Kris nodded. "Let's go meet their friends then." Kai said and went ito his brother's car. "Let's go." Kris said and went into his seat after opening the door for Seohyun and closing it while Tao went to the back seat.

When you, Chanyeol and his friends reached the beach, it's already ev enign and the sun has already set. "See, i told you we'll come here once the sun sets." Baekhyun said and D.O sighed. Soon, they heard noises and they turned around. You waved your hands and Kris waved back along with Seohyun. "Meet my friends, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo." Chanyeol introduced and Kris nodded. "I'm Joonmyeon but call me Suho, he's my brother, Jongin but likes using his nickname, Kai. That's Luhan and his younger brother, Tao." Suho introduced and all of you nodded.

You are seating on the sand with Chanyeol beside you while holding your hand. "It's like that time when you are leaving. I will never forget that day." Chanyeol said and you looked at him. "Me too." You said as you played with your necklace. "Want me to make another one for you?" Chanyeol suggested and you shook your head. "This necklace is special." You said as you clutched it. "Got it." Chanyeol said and carrssed your face. "I love you." Chanyeol said and kissed you on your lips, you closed your eyes and kissed back. "I love you too." You said once Chanyeol broke the kiss.

"Yah, i heard first love don't always work out so.. I hope you'll last long." Baekhyun said and got hit by Chanyeol. "Of course we'll last long. We already dated for five years." Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded. "Yah Chanyeol-ah, don't misunderstand things easily and before you do a conclusion, understand the situation first, alright?" D.O said and Chanyeol looked down, ashamed. "Yah, we barbequed some food! Come and eat!" Kai shouted and you stood up with the help of Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-ah.. People says first love doesn't exist but for us.. It does." You said and hugged him, he hugged back and patted your head. "Of course it exist for us. We even found each other fast." Chanyeol said and you nodded. "We are meant to be then." You said and Chanyeol nodded. "Let's go and eat." You said and Chanyeol looked at you. "We'll last till marriage, have children and even death." Chanyeol said and kissed you, you kissed back. Soon, you broke the kiss but the two of you are still hugging. "ParkChanyeol, saranghaeyo." You whispered and Chanyeol smiled at you warmly. "Nado neoreul saranghaeyo." Chanyeol whispered back and the two of you went to them, holding hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, this is the ending of this book!! Is this good? Failure?? I hope the requester and all the readers like this.. ^^ Thanks for commenting, voting, reading and following me^^ Really appeciate it^^ Do join my project for B.A.P 2nd Anniversary^^ The info link is at my status^^ Thanks alot again for reading, commenting and voting this fanfic even though this is a failure>< Really appreciate it^^