M y C h e m i s t r y P a r t n e r

Start date August 12, 2016
End date April 12, 2017

Re-Edit Release Date April 12, 2023

MY CHEMISTRY PARTNER BY KAE NICOLE
©2016 by Kae Nicole. All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical. This includes written, electronic, recording, or photocopy without written consent from the author.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or actual people, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

This book has mature content, here is your warning

--AS OF APRIL 2023--

My Chemistry Partner is a complete book, BUT there are so many plot holes, typos, and apparently I couldn't decide the color of a few character's eyes while writing the original version (lol). SO, I am rewriting the story right here on Wattpad.

The rewrite also includes a lot more information as I continue to develop this story and build on what I wrote in the original version of the story! I am so sorry to those of you that have told me you reread this story often, but please believe I am going to do my best to make the rewrite even better for y'all and I hope you can understand that having something on the internet that I'm not totally proud of only drains me of the little energy that isn't expended over panicking about LITERALLY ERRYTHANG lol ...

I really love being able to go back and read the comments that were on each part to help me build on the scenes that are already there. When the story is drafted, I can no longer see the comments and that's been kinda sucky. Another reason why I've decided to repost it after editing it is because I've had readers reach out to me even after all this time saying they missed the story and they wished they could read it again. That is touching and absolutely blows my mind.

I thought in the past that I would want to publish it on Amazon or do something else with it, but as my writing style has changed and I grow as a person, I'm realizing that maybe that's not the case and this book is supposed to remain as a Wattpad story and be one of the greatest memories of my writing career right here where it started. 

The first edited chapter will be up tomorrow Monday April 16th 2023 and each update after that will be on each Monday of every week unless otherwise stated on my profile. 

xo_kae