My shy twin mates

Prologue

Ugh first period English. I really don't like it. but to top it off I have to sit next to the school nerds. But hey, at least they're cute.

See I'm part of the popular group that's actually nice to people unless your rude to me, then I'm rude back. but that's just my personality.

I wonder what they're thinking hmmm....

Will they reject me? will they not like us? (me and my wolf lizzy) will they try to avoid us, because they're scared of rejection? what will everyone else think? would they bully me just because I have nerds as mates? So many things bad things begin to rush inside my head, that I didn't even notice Anthony trying to talk to me.

"Cass...cassie... Cassidy... CASSIDY!" Anthony whisper yells at me, making me loose my train of thought.

"Yes..." I ask trying not to sound
Annoyed.

"You ok? Your zoning out again." Oops. "sorry, I just thought I found my mate."

"Yeah you get used to it after a while." poor Anthony has been searching for his mate since, he turned 16. now we're both 18. yeah sad right? But as soon as he tried saying something else the bell rang. plus it looked like he was searching for something.

"Anthony you ok? you look like you've seen a ghost." The only thing he says back to me was

"Mate"

A look of shock and amusement spread across my face. to say that he was happy, was an understatement. he was estatic (a/n it means he was like really happy). when the teacher came in I noticed that Brian, and Ryan, were still gone. That's weird, the only time they would be late is if they woke up late.

The only thing that makes them both cute is that they look so innocent. they're not your regular nerds where they have glasses, and the talk funny, or anything like that.

But before I get to introducing them let me tell you about myself first.

My full name is Cassidy James carter.

I have one older brother, Anthony lee carter.

I'm an alphas daughter, and Anthony is supposed to be the next alpha, but can't seem to find his mate until now.

Since I'm the alphas daughter. I'm supposed to have 2 mates, don't ask why, I'm not completely sure.

I have light brown hair, with blue eyes, and I'm slightly tan.

Now onto them!

'Their' full names are Brian, and Ryan Trevino.

They have one sister who is my best friend, Annie Trevino.

They both have light brown hair, but Ryan has blue eyes like me, while Brian's are green.

Back to trying to listen to the lesson, when the door opens and income Brian and Ryan. As soon they walked through the door 2 amazing scents hit me. one was pine, and oak, while the other was vanilla, and maple. mmm.

"Why are you boys so late?" mrs. Henderson asks.

While the whole class was staring at the two, Ryan's eyes wandered around the room when finally his eyes landed on me. Brian gave an explanation, to the teacher.

I didn't even listen to what their excuse was. it was like I was in a trance. all I could think about was Ryan, and the two scents. Then the teacher told both of them to go sit down. (did I mention that this school is a werewolf only school. so even the teachers are werewolf's). When Ryan stopped staring at me he whispered something to Brian. Then Brian stared at me, and at that moment, a whole lot of things went through my head. They just walked to their seats while everyone else snickered and listened to the teacher.

Brian sat in front of me and Ryan sat to my right. while Anthony was to my left. and on Anthony's left was his mate, Lauren.

(Skip the periods)

Lunch time yay! I get to sit with Annie, and my brother and all of my friends. I know I'm weird but that's how I am.

"Are you ok? you seem nervous" my brother asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just nervous about what my mates will think of me."

__________________________________

Yay new story!! the cover for this book is what the twins look like.

But if you guys could please follow, vote, and comment. And before you do anything at least give this book a try.

I know it may not seem like a lot at the moment but trust me it will soon.

Thanks again, and remember if you follow... I follow you back.

Bye!!

- zero