Chapter 4

As I grabbed their hands I ran to my room with them. now don't go thinking dirty on me. we're just going to let sleep over take us....

As we ran up the stairs and to my room, I asked them a question when they sat down on my bed.
"What do you wanna do? 'cuz it's gonna be a long, weekend.

"Well I'm not sure we'll think of something, like going to the park, or, the...." Brian trailed off as he was thinking. 'Hmm, the park does sound nice.' I thought as I waited for Brian to finish his sentence... but it never came.

I giggled when he couldn't figure out what. To say next.

"It's fine. Going to the park sounds nice. If that's what you guys want to do tomorrow." I half asked them.

"Sure sounds good to me." Ryan said as he turned to look at his brother.

"Ok. tomorrow we go to the park." Brian said as he smiled.

I giggled again at their sillyness.

"Well I'm gonna sleep. night." I said as I laid down in-between them. Ryan in front if me, and Brian behind me.

"Good night" they said in sync.

======================

Ok yes I know it's very short. well I've just had a few problems but they are taken care of. so there has been a little change to things. if you want an edited version of this then you can go to my other account ThatR34llyW3irdGirl and go read it.
And I've decided that I'll only update this book when I can. Because I've got major writers block with this one. so whenever I come up with an idea I'll update, the best I can. thank you to those who support my decision. I will not be deleting this book or any book on either of my accounts.

And thanks for all your support and patience!
Bai<3