Chapter 2

As soon as we got through the front door of the pack house, I was thinking of bringing my mates to my dad, to see if he approves of them being my mates..... but my dad got to them before I did. at least the alpha family and beta family are really close friends.

I just hope he won't kill them.... hopefully....

"Hey Ryan, Brian. why are you guys home so early?"
He walked right past me.... maybe he's not mad at me?

"And you young lady what are you doing home?" He asked me.

"Well um... we we're getting bullied and beat up by grant and Zack. and cass came and saved us." Brian told my dad.

"And she is our um..... mate?" Ryan said mate just above a whisper.

"Well boys I'm glad your not really injured. and I'm glad Cassie found you. she's really lucky to have two mates like you both." my dad said as I was hiding in the middle of them. incase my dad were to yell.

They both put their arm closet to me around my waist, and smiled at my dad then at me.

"We're glad to have her as a mate as well."Brian said.

"Well I've got some alpha duties to attend to so if you'd like to join me Daniel that would be great." after my dad said that he walked off with my mates dad next to him.

"Well um what do you guys wanna do?" I ask them.

They both looked at each other and have a devious look, then looked at me, and said.... More like screamed...

"SCARY MOVIE!!!"

"Ok, ok. scary movie it is." I said as I chuckled at their silliness.

Ryan's POV ~~~~~~(I know her pov was short but don't worry.)

As soon as me and Brian walked into the pack house we were greater by Cassidy's dad a.k.a alpha carter.

"Hey Ryan, Brian. why are you guys home so early?"
He ended up walking right past cass.

"And you young lady what are you doing home?" He asked Cassie.

"Well um... we we're getting bullied and beat up by grant and Zack. and cass came and saved us." Brian told her dad.

"And she is our um..... mate?" I said the last part just above a whisper hoping her dad isn't mad.

"Well boys I'm glad your not really injured. and I'm glad Cassie found you. she's really lucky to have two mates like you both." Her dad said as She was hiding in the middle of us probably invade her dad yelled.

We both put our arm closet to her around her waist, and smiled at her dad then at her.

"We're glad to have her as a mate as well."Brian said.

"Well I've got some alpha duties to attend to so if you'd like to join me Daniel that would be great." after her dad said that he walked off with me and Brian's dad next to alpha carter.

"Well um what do you guys wanna do?" Cassidy asked us.

We both looked at each other and had the same devious look, and idea.

"SCARY MOVIE!!!" We screamed.

"Ok, ok. scary movie it is." She said as she chuckled at our silliness.

Cassidy's pov~~~~~~~~~~~ (see)

After a while Brian and Ryan could not decide on 'mama', or 'doom' (A/N: if you don't know, what doom is then go look up the trailer on youtube.), and they were arguing. but it was cute<3

"No 'mama' is scarier, than 'doom'." Brian argued.

"Hmmm, I still think 'doom' is scarier, than 'mama'." Ryan argued as well.

I go to sit on Ryan's lap. I get lost in my own thoughts that I don't even here what movie they picked.... Or if they even picked one yet.

"What do you think cass?" Brian said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Um, maybe 'mama'. Srry Ryan I just think it is scarier." I said completely honest about what movie to pick.

"Oh don't worry, it's fine." "Ok then I will go make the popcorn, while you put the movie in. ok?" Brian said.

"Yep, it's fine... I just need to find away to get you off my lap." Ryan muttered the last part to me. I just smiled innocently, at him. he just smiles back, and picks me up bridle style. then sets me on the couch, while Brian went to make popcorn.

(A little while later)

"Okay I'm back." Brian said as he walked into the living room holding a bowl of popcorn.

"And I'm putting the movie in."Ryan said mocking his brother.

They both sat down on the couch, once the movie was ready.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I'm soooo srry for not updating on time I've just got a lot of stuff on my mind, because I'm moving on the first week of July so. got a lot of packing to so.

But also I will try to update as much I can, so please do not rush me but like I said I will try to update.

I also have three other books to update as well so once I finish 'love is tough' I will try and finish this one.

Bai<3

(Edited)

P.s. guys I have a new book out called me and my randomness, and I was wondering if you would like to read it. the first 'chapter' or 'part' explains it all. so please go check it out! thx

-zero