foreword.

25th DECEMBER, 2016

jeongguk: "why do you look so sad today?"

eternal summer: "... because i'm closing the fansite down. soon."

a pause from the scribbling of signature. mouth slightly agape, his gaze wavers as he struggles to find the words. neither of them are willing to raise their heads. a few seconds that felt like a eternity passes, before he regains his composure and starts answering the questions written on yellow sticky notes.

eternal summer: "... i'm sorry."

jeongguk: "e-even if you don't take p-pictures of me anymore, do come and... see me often."

eternal summer: " ... "

eternal summer: "i will."

-

wherein jeon jeongguk sees the brightest star in the ocean of flickering lights -- always there for him, and probably knows him better than he does himself.

"you're the centre of my universe."

"and so are you," he replies.

- a (short) story in letter format, a few full chapters might be included. (: also, this is starting to become a jeongguk dedicated wp account. why does he fit 9 out of 10 plots that i think of smh.

in my defense, this is based on a true fanaccount! she did tell jeongguk that she's closing the fansite down and jeongguk replied the above ^ i don't know what she answered though!

i'm also aware that eternal summer is a real wonwoo fansite HAHAHA bUT wtV bc i really like the name oops hehe