Chapter 10

Hope you guys all had a good holiday! I love how excited you guys get for new chapters. I swear I grin like an idiot everytime I read your comments or when people post on my page telling me to upload. I'd like to thank those of you that pushed me to get this chapter out quickly, there were many of you so this goes out to all of you :)

It's funny, I had someone ask me how I find the time to read all the books in my library. I told them reading and writing go hand in hand. I find it hard to do one and not the other so I balance my time equally. They also asked if I only read werewolf books and while pretty much all of the books in my library are werewolf books, no. I will read any romance story. I happen to read more wereowlf stories, though, to draw inspiration. I'll read something and be like wow, I really like how this author did this or that. 

Sorry, I tend to mention things that you probably don't care. So this is more of a filler chapter because it was brought to my attention that I never really showed Tinsley or Daniel in their wolf form. 

You'll have to imagine in the details but pretty much, their wolf forms >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

****************************************************************************************************************

                                                            Chapter 10

Daniel's POV:

            I walked away from them, fuming. I didn't miss the sly glance she gave me and the smug smile she plastered on her face when she accepted Trent's invitation to go on a date. A date. I know that shouldn't bother me, but try telling my wolf that! He was growling at me to turn around and go mark our beautiful blond haired mate. He wanted Trent and every other male that so much as dared to look at Tinsley to know she was already taken.

            As I walked past my locker Lexi glanced at me and huffed. She was pretty pissed. I couldn't sleep with her yesterday. I tried to get into it, I really did. It just didn't feel right and I couldn't get it up with her. Funny thing is, she thought it was her. She thought she wasn't pretty enough anymore. She's pissed at me though because I seem to be the only one who doesn't find her pretty and that doesn't sit well with her. I swear, if this is how it's going to be with every girl I try and get with, I'm never getting laid!

            "Going to do anything about that?" Paul asked, nodding to where Tinsley and Trent were talking.

            "What ever do you mean?" I asked dryly, grimacing at him.

            "I'm just saying, it's a little weird you're letting your mate parade around with your best friend." I raised my eyebrow.

            "It's a free country, she can date whoever she wants." As long as she comes back to me at the end of the day. Whoa! Where the hell did that come from?

            "It's only a matter of time, West. Just don't wait too long. Fay and I sort of have a bet on how long it will take for you two to get together. She bet on the long side, on how stubborn you are, while I bet on the shorter side, seeing as how you can't fight the bond."

            "You bet on my mate life?"

            "You bet your ass I did." He grinned. He was always looking for the next bet so this really shouldn't have surprised me.

            "Hilarious." I muttered sarcastically before walking away.

            Stupid mate, dating people just to spite me. I already knew she wasn't going to date him seriously, I had seen the look in her eyes before she said yes. She was trying to think of a way to turn him down but when she had seen me looking at her, the idea formulated in her head. She was good, I'll admit that. Using my best friend to make me jealous. She hasn't learned though that I don't get jealous easily. She was going to have to do way better.