"CAGED" Chapter 12

Shohei’s PO.V.

Sen was sleeping deeply. I was sitting in the couch just staring at him for almost an hour now.

I arrived almost 12 midnight and felt relieved when I found him soundly asleep in the bed with crumpled sheets. I was doing business in a cruise ship, all the people that was inside that ship was all rich and well, deals with the black market and Mafia transactions. I was invited at an auction and I’m sure glad I was. That kind of bidding was not a normal one. Yup, this is how my world works. It really was a big surprise when I realized the boy that was being bid was that stubborn boy I met at the hotel. He really got my attention and until now I can’t forget the way his lips burn against mine and his fragile body that shivers from my touch. I knew I have to have him at any cost.

 There were countless women I have had, models, actresses, business wome,n even the daughters of my business partners.  Relationships with benefits.This is my way, I always get what I wanted. And once that thing is not useful anymore I’ll just throw it away and look for another entertainment for me to enjoy. And now I want this boy to be mine, his body and heart. This will be fun. I smiled.

But I never let any of those girls invade my privacy. I never even brought a single one of them in my house. What benefit can I gain from this boy? None! But every time this boy is involved my mind seems to malfunction, I had broken my rules. I have to have him, the easy way or even the hard way. I don’t care, I just have to know why he had this effect on me. Surely, once I had him, my yearning will be satisfied and I won’t need him anymore once I get enough.  That’s right I convinced myself.

Sen moved and moan making the blanket covering her legs out of place. His white thigh appeared making me swallow.

I stood up and lean on the bed. He’s very adorable when sleeping. But I like it more when he’s annoyed and irritated, I enjoy that look on his face, it’s priceless. I curved my right lips.

I lean closer to his face and brush back the disarranged strands of hair on his face. “Tonight, I’m making you mine.”

 Sen’s P.O.V.

Urrmm” I moaned when I felt someone woke me up from my sleep. A warm object entered my mouth making me open my eyes. I wasn’t surprised anymore when I saw Shohei. I might as well adjust myself everytime this things happen. But hey! I still fucking despise it.

His hands travel from my thigh to my thin stomach and then twitched my nipple. I moan again from the mixed pain and pleasure. I just open my mouth and let him play with my tongue. I’ll let him play as much as he want but he won’t receive any response from me. He climbed up of the bed then he lifted his hands again and dug through my thigh and grabs them separating my legs. I gasped from his hastiness. He positioned himself under my bottom.My eyes grew big when I felt his bulge through my boxers. Gosh, I’m only wearing a huge polo up to my knees and a brief.

His hands unbotton my polo and expertly undress me and threw it somewhere. He was on his pants, he open his zipper and pulled it a bit down.  I never intend to look at his member, I was freaking scared. I was trying to look emotionless as if I'm numb. It took a lot of effort not to gasp. But I was now panting and my hearts beating fast. I form my hands into fist trying to control my emotion.