A Dad For Christmas // l.t

Ever since Ashley's husband, Zayn, died two years ago on Christmas, she's hated the holiday since. She's never even had the heart to tell her son, Trent, the truth about his father. She has always told him that he's away on vacation for a very long time. Since then, she's been focusing on raising her son, and work. She never has time to go out on dates, though her boyfriend Harry, always insists she needs the day off. She never really thought of Harry as anything. Yes, they go on dates, yes they kiss, but Harry thinks otherwise. Truth be told, she doesn't feel any sparks. She thought it would be impossible for anyone to have any sparks with her other then Zayn.

     Louis Claus. Son of Santa Claus. All the kids believe in him, but of course the parents don't. When Louis' father tells him that after this Christmas, he will be taking over as Santa himself, he can't believe it. But, of course, he needs someone to be Mrs. Claus. When he hears about Trent's wish for someone to make his mom happy again, he takes this chance to find his Mrs. Claus. With the help of Niall and Liam, his special helpers, or elves, will he make Trent's wish come true?

--------------------------------------

Could Louis change Ashley's life forever.. For better? Or worse?

---------------------

So.. I never know what to put at the beginning, like right now, so I basically copy and paste the description. oops.

I hope you enjoy! Love you guys, <3

Special thanks to @hotteas for the AMAZING cover <3

-Peyt