𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝐼

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠,

Don't listen to them when they tell you that you're too light to be black or too dark because you're perfect. Black people can be different shades. When you succeed in life don't forget the colour of your skin and tell people you're not black or you don't date black people like Raven Symone or Michael Jordan. Love yourself.

Don't bleach your skin because they said that you're too dark. Love the colour of your skin because God made you that way and God knows best. You're beautiful the way you are even if you're "darkskinned" or "lightskinned" or "brownskinned" you're beautiful no matter what colour you are.

Don't forget that the colour of your skin doesn't determine how you live your life. Yes, you might not get a job just because of your ethnicity. Yes, some people won't like you because of the colour of your skin. But don't  give up hope because then you'll let them win.

𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘.

𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑥𝑜𝑥

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

This book contains letters and poems to help black girls and women. You don't have to be black to read it because anyone could have problems whether Caucasian, Asian or Latino. Hope the words of encouragement help you move forward.

Please don't get offended if you don't like any words being said or don't believe in certain religions when it's being discussed.

The poems are copyrighted by the people wrote them most by others and maybe I will write some but the letters are copyrighted by me.