chapter 20 drivers argument

Niall's pov

I saw her walk towards Jordy and I felt the jealousy inside me boil up. why did she always want to go to him. I knew she didn't like me, that was obvious. but she was the only girl I actually cared for, and she was the only one who actually cared for the real me. most girls just want to date me because I'm so called popular. I watched her walk to him and kiss his cheek, him being a dork blushed. he couldn't treat a girl right, specially not a special girl like Carmen. Carmen was special and she needed special treatment. not someone who just played the dork.

"NIALL" I heard Mandy from behind me, I turned around and forced a smile on my face. I decided to date her, secretly I wanted to make Carmen jealous, like she had done with me. but sadly that didn't work. she once in a while glared is I at Mandy but I never got a reaction out of her. I hope this crush       is over soon.

"what love." I grabbed her waist and let my hand slip down to her butt. that's what I don't mind at this relationship. it's like an friends with benefits relationship for me. but she didn't seem to notice.

"I want to go on a date again."

"if that's what you want love." I smirked and pecked her lips. she smiled at me and slid her finger down to the beginning of my shirt.

"tonight," she bit her lip looked down and then looked up. "at my house." she smirked seductivly. but the only one who could turn me on that way was Carmen.

maybe if I agreed with Mandy I would forget about Carmen, she was making me mad without even knowing it.

"maybe." I pecked her lips once again.

and bobbled my way towards where I last saw Carmen. she was talking to one of her friends. I wanted to interrupt their conversation and waltz in. but I was curious and decided to eavesdrop.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I can't be in a relationship like this." Carmen groaned.

"maybe if you just told him, he would confess too." her friend tried.

"of course not, have you seen him he would never like a girl like me, specially not love me." she threw her hands up in frustration.

why was she saying this, she already had Jordy as her boyfriend. does she love him, doesn't he want to confess his love towards her.

"maybe you should just tell Niall." her friend tried. wait what how was I involved in this. ow wait I was her best friend.

"yes, but it could ruin our friendship and you know that. I don't want that he will hate me forever, and think I'm weird." Carmen wined.

"but what if he loves you too." that made my heart skip a beat. she was interested in me, not only interested she actually liked me.

"we al know he doesn't everyone knows he is madly in love with Mandy. besides he only is my friend because he pities me." she really thought that. I don't want to hear more. this really made my day. my girl liked me too, and yes MY girl. now I can call her mine because the feelings aren't one sided anymore.

"Carmen." I opened my arms for her to hug me. she looked shocked, and afraid to. was she really that afraid of me hearing that. I closed my arms around Carmen and she was really tense in my arms.

"shhh" I whispered in her strawberry blond hair. I totally loved here hair, it's so rare these days.

"Niall" she whispered back.

"Carmen you should know I really liked you and that I wasn't hanging out because I pitied you, more like loved you" I told her in all honesty, I think she has the right to know.