chapter 21 'they told me I was fit'

Carmen's pov

the taxi made it's way to the concert, I gave him all the money Niall gave me. and made my way out of the taxi, I slammed the door shut and the driver opened his window.

"thank you, beautiful young lady." he smiled, and I smiled back. he tapped his head.

"I wont forget this." he smiled again and drove off. why was he so happy, - didn't he have business - then I'm happy I could help him. I grabbed my bag tighter and took out the ticket Niall also gave me. I really should find a job, I can't keep relaying on Niall I don't like that.

I made my way to the big building and a huge group of girls was waiting in front of it. they held signs saying things about the band members and the band itself. I saw a few older people, thinkable parents and a few boys. the girls were all looking exactly and were talking to each other and giggling. I was alone, not that Niall could hear this. I can do this on my own.

I took a look at my ticket again and it almost fell. 8:00 PM starts the show. it's 4:00 PM. this day is going to be a long, really long one. I sighed and heard girls behind me laugh, so I turned around and two girls were looking at me. one made a disgusting face at me and the other laughed about her. they made their way over me. this day was starting good, but now I'm not sure anymore. I heard from Louis and Liam that their girlfriends got much hate, on a daily basis. I know Zayn has a girlfriend too, but he doesn't talk about her that much.

"you look lonely." one of the girls said pitiful. I looked down at my shoes as one of them laughed and the other quickly followed.

"I bet you are always lonely, not only here. I bet no one wants to be your friend." I looked up at the girl and laughed, Niall was my friend. I think. she couldn't even dream of that.

"I think no one wants to be your friend, I don't even know you and you're already mean. not a good first impression do you think." I smirked and she shot me a glare. and I'm not stupid, if I told them I was a friend of Niall, she would make me prove it, and I don't think I want her to meet Niall.

"and now you're mad, wow you can't even listen to something mean and you're already crying." girls started crowding around us. a bit annoying I guess.

"you bitch, you don't know nothing about me. but surely I can tell you've never been kissed before, or had a boyfriend." I'm kissed by one of you idols so You shouldn't talk to loud.

"sorry I don't curse." I smiled sweetly. I think everyone chooses her side because I actually think I'm being mean, and I should be at my own side.

"you're to pussy for that. you're just one of those little nerd losers." she smirked and I had the urge to slap it of her face.

"ow really." I laughed. "I give you one advise look for friends in your own league bellow mine." she didn't take it anymore and jumped at me. I knew I couldn't handle this, and that I could faint, Niall would know I was weak and I couldn't do anything on my own maybe once in a week leave the house. getting here alone was already worth some begging.

so I did the first thing that came in my mind, I screamed. at the top of my longs and the only thing I got away with was a slap in the face, which didn't even hurt. she walked away swaying her hips disgustingly. when she was out of reach I just started to laugh, she was so stupid. I was almost killed with a razor, you can't hurt me.

"she was so mean." I heard a girl from my side. I wanted to snap at her and tell her that it was self defense. "you totally made her mad, really genius." I turned around and found a girl with brown hair, and a bow tied in it. she had big brown eyes and smiled at me. she had sweet features, but also a crazy, weird, nice look on the first look. she wore shorts and a pink blouse top, with cute bow ballerinas.