*Chapter Thirteen*

Thanks for voting on all the chapters and reading :)

*Chapter Thirteen*

*Azura's POV*

The plane stood in the middle of the runway waiting for us. We both walked towards it at a slow pace. I shifted my weight uncomfortably and cast a glance over my shoulder. There was no one.

“What are you doing?”

“Nothing,” I replied and turned my attention back to Lyorin, shrugging my feeling off.

The ride was in silence, and as the ride continued, I simply couldn’t hold it anymore.

“By the way, who's the Princess?”

He shot me a strange look and turned away from me to gaze at the clouds passing us by. I sighed and thought he wouldn’t answer when he surprised me.

“Back then, she was the oldest and strongest pureblood. At the moment, she's nothing but a conscious without a body sealed somewhere in the castle,” Lyorin explained with a bored look on his face.

“Sealed?”

“Yes.”

“Yes?”

“She's different than other pureblood.”

“Different?”

“Are you a parrot?” he turned towards me with an annoyed look on his face.

“No.”

His gaze lingered on me for a minute before he gave up and started to explain.

“Her body is someone in this world untouched, but her conscious - her soul - is sealed somewhere in the castle.”

“Is that even possible?”

“Well she did that.”

“Why?”

“You're stupid,” he deadpanned, “and annoying.”

“Well, sorry for knowing nothing about -”

The door clicked open, and I immediately shut up. The stewardess walked in, her oblivious smile led me to believe that this was indeed some kind of coincidence.

What a perfect timing.

“Do you want anything?” Lyorin spoke none too politely.

“Sorry,” she apologized. “The plane will land in a few minutes. Please fasten your seatbelt, My Lord and Milady.”