Three The Dream

I’m walking and walking. There is nothing to see. Its white and cold all I can hear is the faint sound of a bug or something. It’s all just a dream I’ll just close my eyes and I will all go away. When I open my eyes there is a town. It looks like my neighborhood. There is a bell and screams. I start running. I don’t know why and I have no power over my body. I feel like a puppet. I look towards the commotion. A fire! The corner store is giving out water buckets to stop it. I jerk sharply into the store. I feel my lips moving. And I hear the man talking, saying something like that it’s my house that on fire. My lips spell out that it can’t be and that I need to help my parents. The man sees that I mean it and hands me a bucket. I run with all my might. The fire is cold to me so I take off my jacket and walk over to the Priest. I’m telling him to give me his bucket. He gives me it. Then I walk in and find my room. This is my house! My room there is fire blazing out of it. I look up the wall slowly. I scream. Then I hear someone is calling my name over and over in my head. RACHEL! RACHEL! RACHEL! RACHEL! RACHEL! My mind I screaming to get out but I can’t. My arms through the bucket. Mango runs by I pick her up and run out and don’t stop until I get to the white. The voice is in my head again. I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. Just one and I was down on the ground. The white turned to black.