Three Logans view.

I was asleep with one eye open. The sky started to lighten with a white glow. Her eyes opened for only a moment. Then once again closed. It was quick not as though she was trying to awake. She was rolling around a little at first then more and more. She was saying things like ‘Water’, ‘Not my house’ and ‘No fire’. She was rolling fast. Then she slowed. Her elbows shaking. She did the father the sun and the Holy Ghost. Then like she was cold she started shivering. Then out of nowhere she opened her mouth almost as if she was going to scream. I tried to remember what she said about this. Come on come on... think think think! Say her name and poke her stomach! I say her name over and over. I think about it and poke her in the stomach. She stops and she wakes up. She stares out into space for like ten minutes then she goes back to sleep like nothing happened.

In the morning he told me what happened (here is the last part),

“And then you stared into space. Then nothing happened and you went to sleep.”

“Wow I don’t even know what happened.”

“Oh I was hoping you did.” His stomach grumbled.

“Do you want to eat something?”

“Ya mom and dad left already so we have to make something. Let’s go to the kitchen.

“It’s ok I’m a good cook. Do you like olmetes?”

“Yes but not too spicy.”

“I don’t either so. Do you have bacon, butter, potato, onion, five eggs, milk, salt, fresh pepper, scallions, and lots of cheddar cheese?”

“No not all of it all we have is…” He paused looking in the fridge. “Butter, not a lot of milk, salt, and onion. We go shopping on Saturday but its Monday. We can go shopping now if you want. Its only 5:00.”

“If you want to.”

“Clides should be open by the time we get there.”

“Cool Clides it is then.”

“Yep. Were walking right? He won’t be open if we drive.”

“I guess. We should start then. Lets get our jackets.”

“We can go in our PJs? I don’t want to change.”

“Sure are you going in sweats or shorts?”

“Sweats… I’ll be right back.”

“Cool I’m going to get my wallet.”

“Ok meet me at the door in five minutes.”

“Ok.”

I walk up to the room and change, then I notice a note. I can’t help but read it. The handwriting inquired that it was written by two guys. This is what it said.

She is amazing how are we going to get her to do it?

We could kill Caroline. IDK

No no no not that something else

You could convince her…

How?

Your telepathy powers duh

No man I use that only in emergency situations

This is we need to take her down

No

Alright just put the thought in her head

You know she won’t kill Marcella. That’s her aunt

Whatever you have to try

Ok man I will we have to stop talking it’s time to go.

Do it though bye

I dropped the note. Wow… I’ll ask him about it. I KNOW he was talking about me that is my Aunt that doesn’t want me. Hmm… My thought were interrupted by this,

“Are you ready?”

“Hold on! I’m in the bathroom!”

“Alright hurry!”

“Will do.” I put the note back in his bag. Ran quietly to the bathroom and flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I slid down the stairs.

“You seem happy?” He said questionably

“I am. Is that bad?”

“No just since…”

“Umm… after you.”

“What oh…” He laughed “Ok.” We walked out into the street.

“Wow it’s warm for only 5:30 ish.”

“Ya it is.”

“By the way… thank you.”

“For what?”

“Taking me in. My stupid Aunt Marcella didn’t want me. She was to ignorant to look at what happened. I mean I could just KILL HER. Ugh!” I had to make him believe that he was in my head.

“Wow.”

“Is that too far.”

“No I’d feel the same way.”

“Ok good I thought I was the only one.”

“No not at all. Look Clide is open up.”

“Yes just in time.”

“We better hurry, we want to be first.”

“Race you to it!”

“You’re on!” We ran as fast as we could. When we got to Clides, something was off. Next thing I know there is a bag over my head. All I can think of is don't pass out. Over and over again. Soon the words become distant memories.