Prologue

(Two years back)

At Jacques Vintage store.

Me my mom, my sister and little brother went to a Grand Opening of a new store called "Jacques Vintage" store. The store was a mixture of Vintage with a tiny bit of modern, It was a pretty wicked store. It reminded me of Tim Burton mixed with Harry Potter. They sold some rare cool things. Even the owners of the store were very nice. They greet us as if we were special. "A girl like me can get use to this", I said to myself. The shop owners name were Hans with his wife Clara and there son Jacque. I can see where they got there name. He looked about mine or my sister age. Even kind of cute. 

Something about the store made me drawn to. I don't know what it was, but I felt like I was home at last. But at the moment my sister and brother spoke, that good feeling left. I was back in reality. In the store I just wanted to dance around the amazing things they had. but that beautiful wonderful feeling I had was magically gone. So I walked away from them and dozed off...

20 minutes later I heard someone call for me..

"Hello Jak!"

"Hello, Hello, Hello??"

"Anybody there?"

"Yes, mom. I hear you!". with a grin on my face.

"Well do you want anything? your sister and brother doesn't want anything, so last one left is you."

"Umm.. I don't know. There's too good stuff hear. I love it all."

"Yeah, that's nice, but to bad. You can only pick one. If you don't hurry, I'll leave you with these people and you can ask them to take you home." my mom said.

"Very funny mom. Ugh".

While I was trying to look around quick at the stuff around me, this beautiful Journal caught my eye. The color was a dark redish black. It had 4 metal plates on each corner of it. And one in the center, which leads to the journal opening. It also came with a Vintage skeleton dangling from the side of it.