Chapter 1 - First Entry

Chapter 1

Dear Random Thoughts,

                How are you feeling today? I'm not feeling so well today. Just like every other day. But today was worst, than yesterday or the day before. Today I gave myself another scar on my arm, from the blades of my X-ACTO knife. My arm is starting to look like an abstract of scabs.

                  I am starting to die inside faster and faster each day that passes me by.. I wake up feeling tired and weak, my legs can barely move, but I force them to. It's like my body is starting to shut it's self down. My mind is starting to close it's self up. Soon I will not be able to speak nor move. No emotion will show up apon my face, no blink of an eye, to show that I am still alive. But a glare of emptiness with no hope left inside. Just a bare of a soul-less body that still breathes, if you look at the the body close enough to see movement.

                But, while I sit here in my little wooden chair and I write to you in my dark redish black Journal. I will continue to tell you about my sorrows, my deep dark sercets of what I wish how my life would have been if.... if I was perfect. I wish to be beautiful, like how other people picture me in there heads minds when they hear my name.

                   They tell me, I have long dark black hair like a Ravens coat. My skin is a pale crème color that glows in the sunlight when the sun hits my face. They even said that I have long beautiful legs. So smooth and shiny. I also heard my lips are a pastel pink color, wet and kissable. Just by touching them it would feel like your kissing a flower. So soft and warm. My body of a dancer that's untouchable....

(Noise coming from the other room).

“THUNK!”

"Jak! Can you come over here please!”

(Jak ignores the noise and focus back in to her Journal.)

“Untouchable --”

“Jak! Here now!!”

(Jak turns around and shouts)

“Alright mom! I'll be right there.”

(Loud noise's of cans falling down out of the groceries bags.)

“Now Jak!” said her mother.

(Jak grumbles) “Coming mom.”

(Jak turns her face back to the Journal.)

Well, Journal that's it for today. See you tomorrow. This my story... for today.