I'm trying to find Stellan

I sat, frozen, not knowing what to do. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled the covers of the sleeping bag over my shoulders. Griffith got down from the tree and soon enough, Harper came up. ''Hey, Jo, move over,'' She says, hopping into the sleeping bag with me. I was squished to the edge and afraid that I was going to fall off of the tree branch. 

''Thanks, for today,'' I say. 

''It's no biggy,'' she swats a hand. 

''Yes it is. You saved my life. I owe you, big time,'' I laugh. 

''Well, you know what you could do?'' 

''What?'' I ask. 

''Set Stellan and I up,'' she giggles. 

I laugh. I suddenley felt over protective, like I just wanted to shout 'no' in her face. I don't know why. I almost felt...jealous. Was I jealous? I didn't know. 

''Yeah, sure...if he's still alive,'' I frown. The anthem plays and a blue screen is projected onto the forcefield. I immediately sat up and watched the screen to see if Stellans face appeared. Luckly, he's still out there, alive. Only three tributes have died today. Eleven more tributes to go. ''Goodnight, Harper,'' I say. I turn on my side and fall into a deep sleep.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning with Griffith on my right and Harper on my left. I rolled my eyes. Anybody could've attacked while we were asleep, especially since the smoke from the fire was still rising in the air. I sat up and Stellans face flashed through my mind. I have to go look for him. I jumped down from the tree, threw my back pack over one shoulder and my quiver full of arrows over the other. I loaded my arrow and stepped on the remains of the fire so as no one would come and find Griffith and Harper while they were asleep. I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder and I turned around to be face to face with Griffith. ''Where'd you think you're going?'' He smashed his lips onto mine. 

I pulled away and took a step back. ''Griffith, you can't just kiss someone whenever you feel like it. I'm going to go find Stellan. Tell Harper I said thanks,'' I turn around, but he spins me back around to face him. 

''I really like you, Jo. I do.''

''Griffith, I have to go,'' I sighed. 

''Go where?'' Harper asked, jumping down from the tree. 

''I'm going to go find Stellan. I have to.'' 

''Alright,'' Harper nods. ''As long as you bring him back here,'' she winks. 

I laugh. ''Yeah, sure.'' As if. Wait, why am I being so mean? She can have him. I don't like him. I don't think I do. . . ''Thanks, for evrything,'' I smiled. I walked up the hill and into the jungle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had been walking for hours now and still there was no sign of Stellan. I was so dehydrated that my lips had started to bleed and I felt a bit dizzy. I sat down with my back hunched against a tree. I barely had enough strength to carry my bow. I looked up at the branches of the tree and decided to try to get up to them. It was getting dark and I needed to stay somewhere safe. I did my best to get up into the branches. There were higher branches, but I didn't have the strength to climb any further. I fell asleep with blood gushing from my lips and I was wistul for water. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning to find a parachute sitting on my lap. I sat up and quickly twisted the cap open. 

Sorry, Sweetie. 

I wasn't in the best condition 

when I sent in that liqour