bULLYING >:0

(Oh quick note: my ANs are all from AO3 so sorry for any confusion.)

How did word get out so quickly?

It had only been a few weeks, were they really so obvious? Were the sly, knowing
glances in class, the ones they thought were private, really visible to all? Or was it the brushing of hands and shy smiles between classes that had given them away? Was it possible that they had been seen after school exchanging chaste kisses behind the gym? Oh well, it didn't matter. Everyone knew. And the judgmental glares and rude words would have been bad enough on their own, but it got worse within a week. Things always got worse for Nagisa and Karma.

X

"Hey, faggot!" The bluenette winced at the crude name and stopped dead in his tracks. Before he could utter a response, a hand grabbed the back of his shirt, and he was roughly pulled back into his attacker. "Running off to go make out with your little boyfriend?" He was roughly slammed into a brick wall, and the twin-tailed boy gasped for air as the boy assaulting him pinned him to the wall while his two friends snickered. One of them spoke.

"He looks so much like a chick, probably had no other options than to hook up with a dude." The bully restraining Nagisa laughed cruelly. "Hey, how about we take out these lil' pigtails
of yours and give your man a call so he can come see your pure, feminine beauty." He cackled as the bluenette struggled wildly against his stronger opponent's constraints. The smaller boy's attacker quickly shoved his forearm against his victim's ribcage, knocking the wind out of the blue-eyed boy as he took his now-freed arm and quickly pulled out both of Nagisa's pigtails with two sharp yanks. Long, blue hair fell to the victimized boy's shoulders as he squirmed helplessly.

"Oh, you look gorgeous. Can't let Akabane miss out on this, now can we?" The bully snarled as he rummaged around in the bluenette's backpack until he found a cellphone. "Now where is loverboy's number? Should I look for little hearts?"

"...D-Don't..." Nagisa choked out. His attacked smirked. "Or what? What are you gonna do about it?" The long-haired boy cried out in pain as he was given a back-handed smack to the face. He bit back tears as he heard his phone dialing a number.

"...Nagisa?" A familiar voice spoke. The smaller boy felt the blood drain from his face.

"Yo, Karma, I got your cocksucking boyfriend with me right now," He videoed his victim's fragile, damaged face for the redhead to see. "And if you don''t his pretty little face ruined, you might wanna come to the back of the school."

"Karma, don't-"

"Prepare to get your ass kicked."

The line went dead.

The bully roared with laughter. "Did he not see you two in the back?" He called to his friends.

X

Tears began to roll from cerulean eyes as Nagisa clutched his lover's shoulders tightly. The two boys were both covered in bruises, welts, and blood. Karma returned the embrace, and they stayed like that for a few minutes, crying softly into each other's ears as they let the pain of the past few months wash over them. It hurt so much to be abandoned by all the friends they had known. All they had now was each other.

"I'm so sorry you got hurt," Karma whispered, running his hands through his lover's blue hair. "It's all my fault this is happening. I'm the one who started all this."

"No, no, nothing's your fault Karma." Nagisa cooed as he rubbed soothing circles on the back of the readhead's neck.

"No, I...I-" The taller boy pulled his face off of his boyfriend's shoulder so he could look him in the eyes. "I dragged you into this, I wanted to be with you, and now you're the one who's paying for it, you're suffering because of what I wanted, b-but I never wanted you to get hurt-!" Sobs racked Karma's body as he put his forehead to the bluenette's. The smaller boy hated the sight of tears leaking from those mercury eyes more than anything else.

"Karma, this is what we both wanted. To be with each other. All of this..." He laced his fingers into his lover's and placed a tender kiss on his chapped lips. "...It's worth it. To be able to love you. And I have to watch you get hurt trying to help me, do you think that's any easier than what you have to go through?"

The redhead's only reply was a quiet sigh. "I just wish...I just wish we could leave. Escape this town and go somewhere..."

"Kinder?"

"Yeah. Seek out friendlier skies, you and me." The taller blonde offered a watery smirk before kissing his boyfriend. This kiss was longer and a bit more passionate than the last,
but it still ended quickly. "Man...what are we even gonna do when we graduate?"

Nagisa giggled despite himself. "You're gonna go be a bureaucrat, like you always say."

"What about you?"

"I'm gonna...sit on my ass all day and let you take care of me."

Karma shoved him playfully, laughing. "You wish! What are you, some kind of gold digger?"

The bluenette rolled his eyes. "Yep, you got me. I'm only into you for the pampering. That's totally why I've literally decided to trudge through hell with you."

Karma's smile faded. "If it's that bad, we could always just...stop. Pretend it was all fake or something." 

"You literally just described the only thing that's worse than what we are currently doing." The smaller boy deadpanned. "Besides, they'd never believe us."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. You're so madly in love with me, you'd never be able to fake not caring about me well enough."

Now it was Karma's turn to get shoved. "Yeah, whatever."

The taller boy just smirked. "You know you love me."

Nagisa sighed and gave in, melting into his boyfriend's arms. "Yeah. I do."

"My parents are out of town if you just wanna stay over at my house."

"Hmm, okay, but where would I sleep?"

"With me, duh. No homo."

"..."

They both burst into spontaneous laughter.

How can being in love be so shitty and so amazing at the same time?

Author's Note: bOI it is two thirty in the morning why must I write my best fics at this time please kill me. So, after all the ~AMAZING~ support y'all gave me, I decided that Karmagisa Oneshots will become a multichapter fic! And a poorly written one at that, because wOW this feels out of character. Little known fact about me: I can't dialogue for shit. This is probably because I lack social skills. Slay me. I was kind of waiting for a reaction to my new USUK chapter before I posted a new KarmaGisa chapter (I'm gonna alternate between fics: USUK update, Karmagisa update, USUK update, etc), but it doesn't look like anyone really gave a fuck...I guess it was bad. Oh well. Live and learn. Anyways, this was actually gonna be really sad. Then I realized I can't write really sad. So I gave it a lil happy ending, which was hopefully nice compared to these boys committing a double suicide (yes that was my original plan) (yes im aware that i need help). If you like this fic, please leave a nice comment or a kudos! (Or if you have a oneshot idea, I'd love to hear it!) Thank you for reading my garbage! I really do appreciate it! Love y'all!

Signing Off,

@VacantCanadian

(hope I can upload this soon)