First Date (Omegaverse)

The omega's tail swished nervously behind him as he balled his hands into fist and relaxed them. He looked up to the street sign for the millionth time to make sure he had the meeting place correct.

"Dublin Avenue," he recited to himself, now digging his phone out of his pocket and checking the time. 2:08 pm. He put it back.

"Aaaany minute now," Nagisa told himself, now fidgeting with the sleeves of his cardigan as he rocked back and forth on the balls of his feet. His ears perked up as he heard a voice call out to him.

"Hey, Nagisa!" he turned to see Karma Akabane walking toward him, waving. The bluenette beamed, happy to finally see his alpha friend.

"I almost thought you weren't coming!" The smaller boy shouted back as his redheaded friend broke into a run to get to him.

"Sorry, I got held up. Family stuff, y'know." Karma apologized, shrugging a he came to a halt next to the omega. I one swift motion, he pulled Nagisa into a tight. After a moment's hesitation, the bluenette returned the embrace, letting his head rest on the taller boy's shoulder. He had to resist the strong temptation to purr happily. Eventually, the two separated. The alpha smiled cheerfully.

"You ready to go?" The redhead asked, extending his hand. His mercury eyes sparkled, and the bluenette could see his tail swishing excitedly. The aroma of happiness radiated from him. Grinning, Nagisa took his date's hand, and they began to amble down the street.

X

After a cheerful half-hour of small talk, the two boys arrived at their destination: The movie theater.

"Are you excited?" Nagisa giggled as he watched the his date closely examine the poster of the movie they were about to go see-an action film that both boys had been anticipating the release of for months.

"Of course I am!" Karma yelped almost defensively, turning away from the poster, then back. A somewhat dreamy look glazed his eyes. "...I can't believe it's finally out...Are you not excited?!" The redhead barked, his alpha instincts shining in his eyes.

His smaller omega friend flinched in surprise. "Well, yeah!" He replied, laughing again.

The taller boy grinned in an almost sly way. "Alright then, let's go get our tickets." He announced, stepping away from the poster and fishing his wallet out of the back pocket of his jeans. "I'll pay for us both." He said absentmindedly as he started to amble towards the ticket booth.

The bluenette grabbed his arm quickly. "Oh, no, Karma! You don't need to do that for me. I brought my own money-"

The taller boy wrenched his arm out of his date's grasp. "No, I've got it. It's fine."

"No, really Karma, I can't let you! I-" Nagisa's train of thought came to a shuddering halt as a pale finger that was not his own pushed against his lips, silencing him. The alpha pulled his finger away as he brought his face closer than necessary to his date's, who was trying to keep his breathing steady, and smiled. "Shhh," Karma whispered, and before the bluenette could utter a word, the redhead pushed their lips together quickly in a short, chaste kiss. Nagisa felt himself flush lightly at the sensation. "Just let me pay."

The smaller blinked a few times before muttering in a spacey manner, "o-okay."

"Great!" The taller boy beamed, his tantalizing golden eyes sparkling in a way that reminded Nagisa slightly of a fox. He grabbed the omega's hand for the second time that day, and pulled him to the ticket booth.

X

Karma's date lazily pulled another mouthful of popcorn into his mouth, totally engrossed in the movie. The action in the current scene was enrapturing, the actors moved with great speed as they attacked swiftly and smoothly. The battle seemed lost for the protagonist and his allies, until suddenly a lone, shadowed figure dropped from a rooftop.

"Love Interest," Nagisa said absentmindedly, rolling his eyes as he licked the butter from his fingers. The scene brightened to reveal that the stranger was a beautiful female warrior clad in very revealing battle clothes. She pun her knives and batted her mascara-laden eyes at the audience.

"Told you."

Karma laughed quietly at the omega's satirical comment and stared at the screen for a moment, as if in thought. "She reminds me of you."

The bluenette turned towards his date curiously. "Are you insulting me, Karma?" He inquired.

Karma chuckled again, louder this time. "Oh, no no no!" He giggled again, gazing casually at the screen. "It's just... the skill in her movements, the grace with which she handles her weapons, the determination that sets in her eyes when she fights..." The alpha had shifted his gaze towards the smaller boy, who felt his face heating up rapidly. "The only difference is that you're real, and much more beautiful."

Before Nagisa could utter a word, Karma pressed their lips into what would be the two boys' first kiss together. The bluenette stiffened completely, his head was spinning and he didn't know what to think. His date's strong, alpha scent, which was filled with passion, filled his nostrils, and he felt himself breathing in the odor greedily. No doubt his scent was any milder, and the redhead seemed to be hungrily inhaling the smaller boy's smell as well. Summoning up his courage, the omega began to return the kiss, slowly at first, then fast and sloppily as the embrace became more heated. Nagisa felt a tongue pressing at his swollen lips and needily opened his mouth, no longer focusing on anything or anyone around him. He needed more. He needed more of Karma.

The two boys began to explore each other's mouths lustfully, occasionally clashing tongues and fighting for dominance (Karma had never met a more feisty omega). The smaller boy mewled softly into the kiss, relishing in the caresses Karma was now giving to his fluffy ears, which made him shudder violently. He couldn't believe he was getting this lucky on their first date--

A song began to play rather loudly on the screen. The couple paused their make-out session and turned. Nagisa's jaw dropped.

"Wha-the END CREDITS? WE MISSED THE REST OF THE MOVIE?!" He practically screeched.

"Well, shit," Karma said casually, sending the shocked blunette a sly glance. "Guess we'll just have to come back and see it again," the redhead mused.

The bluenette flushed a bit, then laughed. "Yeah, I guess we will. And maybe after we can go back to your house for a bit, and you can treat me again." He teased, playfully poking his tongue out at the alpha boy, who chuckled.

"Does next Friday work for you?"

"Probably."

"It's a date."