SOUNDS FRIENDLY (5)

For the last three weeks, something strange has been happening to me. I keep having the same dream every night. It starts with Soren coming into my room only he isn't himself. I'm not sure how I know this. He looks like Soren, he sounds like Soren but something inside of me tells me he's different.

My chest tightens when he closes my door behind himself. It feels as if all the air inside of the room has been sucked out. I can feel his presence all around me. As if he has become the air. With each breath, I take more of him into my lungs, my body.

In the dream, I always jump up when I hear the door clicks. I can't be sure if I'm pretending to be asleep when Soren first enters the room or if I am having some out of body experience where I can see in third person. Sometimes it feels as if I am on the ceiling looking down on my room. Taking in all the details and commenting them to memory.

When I jump up in the dream my eyes finds Soren and he offers me a kind smile. I can feel the way my lips pull up at the corners as I return the smile. Then Soren is in my face. My wrists are bound and tied to my bed frame above my head. I can flex my fingers but that is about all my hands are useful for.

Soren is over top of me. I can feel the weight of his body against mine. He smells like the earth after a heavy rain. It reminds me of the woods my father once walked with me through. The places that I played as a child. The home I didn't want to lose. His scent was comforting but it wasn't the scent Soren had outside of this dream.

My back arches as Soren's mouth presses against my lips. His tongue sought access and I granted it. His tongue twisted with mine as he explored the cavern of my mouth. His fingers moved down my outer thigh as he settled between my legs. My heart was racing, I wondered if he could hear the way it drummed. It only when I feel his member rubbed against mine did I notice we both were naked.

Hot kisses pressed against my jaw and down my neck. He rocked our hips together so our bodies rubbed against one another. I wanted to protest, I wanted to tell Soren to slow down. How had we even gotten here? When did he tie me up? When did we strip? I guess that was just the magic of dreams.

It felt more real than a normal dream. My breath was caught in my throat, my heart was pounding. It felt like Soren was really touching me. A part of me wanted that, I wanted him to touch me this way. But I didn't even know him, we were hardly friends. I wasn't ready to go this far with him yet but wasn't this already too far, to begin with.

Soren stole my words away when his fingers pressed into my body. My mind went blank as my lips parted in a moan. My fingers flexed and my arms pulled against the bound. I've never done anything like begin tied up before. Was this dream telling me I was an undercover freak or was this something Soren enjoy?

His finger twisted in my body and a pleasure I've rarely experienced replaced all of my doubts and fears. Soren added a second finger and I cried out my back raising from the bed. This man was madness, I decided that. His mouth was toying with my nipples as his fingers worked me.

Could a dream feel so real? Was this one of those kinds of dreams? My hips rocked towards Soren's fingers pushing me closer to my climax. I want this, Soren knows that and he doesn't slow or show any signs of stopping. I didn't want him to stop, I egged him on to go faster.

When Soren pulled away from me my body ache for him. I want his fingers, I long for his mouth. He has other plans for me, plans to use something longer, thicker, harder than just his hand. I swallow at the idea even as he presses his prick against me.

I look up into his face and his patch is gone. My breath catches when it's not the pretty hazel eyes of Soren looking down at me. Instead, I see two yellow eyes peering at me as if they are peering into my soul. I go to scream but Soren's fingers wrap around my throat. He squeezes harder and harder cutting off my air supply.