YOU'RE WHAT?

Simon's POV:
"I'm married, I've been married for years now but no one knew. I've been trying to get out of it because it's so toxic, but I can't seem to. She had my baby and said if I divorced her I would never see my kid again! she keeps black mailing me." I exclaimed. I was trying to say all my excuses but Amanda was not having it. "yo-yo-you're WHAT??!" she said practically screaming. "So for 10 years I've been in love with you and you seemed to show affection back but the whole time you were in love with someone else." she said trying to process all that Simon had just said.

"Amanda I know you're upset and trying to take it all in, but I do love you. I want out of the marriage but I can't for the sake of my son." I said trying to defend myself. "Simon how long have you been with whoever this woman is?" she asked. "6 years. After season 4 I had to leave the panel because I found out she was pregnant and decided to marry her." I said. "oh wow. so for 6 years you been telling me lies? I have to go Simon I just don't want to deal with this right now." she said rushing out of the studio.

Amanda's POV:
I made it out of the studio without crying. I wanted to make it to my hotel room before I cried. I hadn't cried in so long, if I was going to I didn't want anyone seeing. it felt like forever before I made it to my hotel room. I slid my key into the door handle and practically ran to my bed. As soon as I was on it, I cried. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing out. my dress was soaked and my make up was a mess. All the crying had made me so exhausted I didn't even take off my dress or make up, I just fell asleep

*The next morning*

I woke up to mascara stains all over my pillow. I walked up to my mirror and could hardly recognize myself. I was a total and utter mess. I didn't even want to think about last night I just wanted to go back home.

Alesha's POV:
I woke up the next morning in David's hotel room. He was still asleep, but it was okay because he's adorable when he's asleep. his eyes started to flutter and I could see he was waking up. "good morning love" I say giving him a peck to wake up. "Good morning gorgeous" he replied pulling me into his lap. "David can I ask you something?" I said to him."um sure go ahead" he replied hesitantly. "Do you think Amanda and Simon will be okay? I'm really worried. I mean I wish they were as happy as you and I." she said. "Well, I say we give it time. I think they'll be okay but for now no more talking we have a nice, romantic day ahead of us." David replied.

it was true. David and I had talked to Simon ahead of time and told him we were going to stay the day in Liverpool. He agreed and said he'd push back the flight so we could. we headed out into Liverpool.

Amanda's POV:
I heard how we were going to be staying the day in Liverpool. I was absolutely dreading it. I decided I would lay in bed all day until we had to get on the plane. I turned on the tv, but before I could click Netflix there was a knock on my hotel door. "Simon what are you doing here" I asked. I think he could tell I was annoyed. "Amanda please just read these papers..." he replied. I was shocked at what the papers said.

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I know this chapter wasn't great but I wanted to update it as soon as possible 😬. I hope some of you enjoyed 💗💗!!