could this be the end

Alesha's POV:
I woke up in the waiting room to see that Simon was gone. I knew he was in Amanda's room but I didn't exactly know where that was. I decided I'd ask someone. "Excuse me, do you know where Amanda Holden's room is?" I ask the nurse at the desk. "Yes, she's in room 404." she said smiling at me. I went back and kissed David's cheek to wake him up. "Morning love. I'm going to go see Amanda, if you care to join you can, but you seem exhausted. Maybe you should go back to the hotel and get some rest." I said. "that's a good idea. It's been a long week for me, but I'll definitely come back and see Amanda." he replied.

Once David had left, I made my way through the depressing hallways to Amanda's room. I could hardly find anything but somehow I stumbled upon her room. I walk in and see Simon and Amanda cuddling. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. I didn't want to disturb them, but unfortunately the door slammed behind me and they both jumped awake. "Oh god, I'm so sorry I didn't realize the door did that." I said. "it's okay!! come pull up a chair." Amanda said. She was so sweet, even at the toughest times. "hey guys, Amanda how are you feeling?" I asked. "well a lot better since simon and I made up" she replied smiling at him. "That's great! well I just came to check in on you, but i'll be back soon. David is back at the hotel and I want to hang out for a bit." I say. I give amanda a hug and simon one too and go back to the hotel.

Amanda's POV:
Once alesha was gone, I decided I wanted to talk to simon. "Si can I ask you a question?" I said. "Of course, what is it?" he questioned. "Am I still fired?" I ask. he giggles and then kisses me on the lips. "Of course not love." he responded. I'm glad I got that out of the way, but time for a serious talk.

"Time for a serious talk Si." I said. I looked at him with a face that made him know I truly was being serious. "Uh oh" he said with a concerned look. "I know X factor is coming back soon, so are you and Cheryl still going to work together?" I asked. "um...Well yes, it's good for the show and even though I do pretty much hate her, she is the mother of my child." he hesitated. "Wow, well why don't you just get back together with her?" I said and I crossed my arms to show I was angry. "No i'm not getting back with her!" he said a bit mad. "just leave simon, you need to be alone until you can make up your fucking mind." I responded harshly. "No Amanda, I'm not leaving. I do love Cheryl, but it's not the way I love you. I love her in a 'mother of my child' kind of way. My love for you is COMPLETELY different. You're someone I see myself spending the rest of my life with. You're the love of my life Amanda. I'm constantly showing you that, but you just don't realize!" he says to me. I tear up a bit. I didn't realize he loved me that much. I didn't even think he loved me at all, we had never established it. He saw that my eyes were watering and he wiped the tears away. I moved my head closer so that our foreheads were touching. "Simon, I truly do love you." I say back. Before I knew it, our lips clashed together. He rubbed his hand up my hospital dress, but we couldn't go too far or someone might catch us.

Cheryl's POV:
I heard the whole damn thing. I knew i wasn't suppose to be here because of my restraining order, but that didn't stop me from what I was about to do....

------------------------------------------------------
I know this is the crappiest chapter i've written yet but be ready for a plot twist lmaooooo. I hope at least some of you guys enjoyed this love you all so much ❤️💘