Epilouge

"Dammit. Colton!"

Loud footsteps approached the room before he burst through the door.

"What's the matter? Is it time? Where's the baby bag? I'll get the car wait here!" He said frantically looking around.

"Colton, I'm fine. I'm only 3 months." I laughed.

He stopped and relaxed after looking at me. He walked towards where I was sitting on the bed and got on his knees between my legs wrapping his arms around me and placing his forehead on belly.

"Sorry Princess." He paused and then kissed my belly. "What's the matter?"

"Oh uh, well I can't get my socks on."

Although I was only three months,  as a werewolf we were only pregnant for 4 months. Plus I was having twins so I was super huge. He laughed and grabbed the fuzzy socks off the bed and slipped them on.

"There we go. All warm." He pushed me back into the bed and laid behind me, resting his hands on my belly.

"So you decide on names yet?" He asked.

"No. Have you?"

"Not really. I'm thinking Hunter for our boy."

"Hm. I like it. Now what about our girl?"

"Something scary so all the boys will leave her alone. Like Killer, or Soulsucker, or The Death Bringer." He said completely serious.

"We are not naming our daughter any of those names!" I laughed. "Plus I think you will do a good enough job scaring them away."

"Damn straight! I'm going to make sure me and Hunter protect our girls!" I smiled at that and kissed under his chin.

"What about Hailey."

"Hunter and Hailey...sounds perfect Princess."

"Good. Now we have the names all figured."

"Yup. Oh uh Tyler and Chad want to come over so I invited them to dinner."

"Oh great. Do you know how weird it is for them to always be talking to my belly about how much fun they will have with there uncles?" Colton laughed and kissed my head.

"They are just excited."

"Yeah I kno-" The door burst open and Chad and Tyler came in falling to the ground.

"Oh! My eyes, my poor Virgin eyes!" They yelled rolling on the floor.

"Dammit you guys! Would you quit doing that." Colton yelled. The guys sat up and started laughing as Colton helped me up. I smiled at them as they pushed each other trying to get up.

"Hey guys." I said as they pulled me into a hug, kissing my cheek.

"Hey Char."

"So, what's for dinner?" Tyler asked.

"Food. Now get out." Col growled.

"Awww. Come on we just wanted to check on our little Pups. Isn't that right guys." Chad said the last part in a baby voice and reached for my belly but Col knocked his hand away.

"Would you stop touching her!"

"Awwwww look the big Alpha is all protective of his babies!" Tyler laughed.

"Yes all three, cause they're mine." He said smugly wrapping his arm around me. "Maybe it's about time you get your own."

"Your know Char is the only one for me." Tyler said smiling, making Col growl.

"Go get the barbecue ready." Colton growled. They raced out the door and I followed to make sure they didn't burn down anything. Before I got to the door, Col pulled on my arm and kissed me. When he pulled away and I opened my eyes he was looking down at me smirking.

"I've been wanting to do that since I saw you." Repeating the words he said to me the first time he kissed me. And I've never been happier.

Edited 1/28/21