MTB 3-The Worst

"All that shit you was spittin'
So unoriginal
But it was you
So I was with it
Then tell you the truth
Wish we never did it"- Jhene Aiko

A week later....

Yani POV

I pulled up to Michael and Keke's house. I saw Chris' car parked in the driveway too. I turned off the car and the loud music blasting.

I got my keys and bag. I locked the door, walked to the front door and then rung the doorbell.

Michael opened the door and he looked kinda shock to see me, but then smiled.

"Wassup sis?" He said pulling me in for a hug. He always calls me sister-in-law, even though Chris and I aren't together. Today he just called me sis, but whatever i'll brush it off.

He move to the side so I could walk in and closed the door behind us.

Keke me deh yah!"I yelled walking into the house.

"Hey bestfriend!" She yelled back and walked towards me. She gave me a tight hug. She misses me.

"What brings you by?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I just thought I come see see ya'll." She nodded.

"Well I gotta warn you-"

"Its okay I know." I reassured, because I knew she was gunna tell me that Chris is here.

They both looked surprised and looked at one another. I just walked in the living room.

"So Keke wheres Jayda?" I asked not seeing or hearing her playing. Jayda is her and Ty's daughter.

"She's at Chris' mom house." She answered from behind me.
I was about to answer but stopped when I saw Chris with a girl sitting close. She was wearing a similar outfit to mines.

I was wearing a black top, black jeans, black jacket, black Steve madden sneaker wedges, black Moschino cuff bracelet and belt and gold Moschino earrings. A gold necklace, a mcm bag, and red lipstick. (Outfit on the side.)

She had a Moschino bag instead and pink lipgloss.

"Hi, oh you must be Yani. I saw the kids and their adorable!" The girl said to me smiling. Chris was just staring at me.

I smiled back. "Hi umm thank you, and you are?"

"I'm Leanna , Chris' girlfriend." She said extending her hand for me to shake and I did.

"Oh really? I never heard of you." I said being very honest.

"Damn Chris you haven't told anyone about me." She said looking at him.

"I wanted them to see and get to know you themselves and not based on what I say." He explained and I could tell he just thought of that on the spot. I shook my head.

"Umm Chris wheres the kids?" I asked.

"At momma j's house." Ty answered. I nodded.

"Bestfriend you look cute where you coming from?"

"Yeah you look nice, we're kinda dress the same too."

"Yeah, ya'll are. Look at ya'll looking like twins." Ty said laughing. Leanna was smiling and I just looked at him.
I ignored him and turned my attention to Keke.

"No where. I just came from my house and thats why I came over here to bring you with me to the Lakers game."

"We should all go!" Ty exclaimed, smirking. "To you know, get to know each other better."

He's mad annoying. "And no its a bestfriend night meaning me and Keke."

"I'm your bestfriend too, right? So since Chris is my bestfriend and a girlfriend is considered a bestfriend too Leanna can come."

"Naa, we not best friends tonight." He opened his mouth and faking hurt.

"Just say yes Yani, cause you know he won't stop." Keke said getting annoyed.

I sighed. "Alright." They were both heading upstairs together but I pulled Ty back.

"No ya'll can't go up together, ya gunna take forever."

"Bitch this our house we do what we want how long we want! Come on Ty." She said pulling him. Freaky asses.

"So I guess its just us." Leanna said braking the awkward silence.

"Yup. So how long you and Chris been dating?"

"3 months." I was shocked but I didn't let it show on my face.

"Well Chris has been hiding you for a long time."

"Yeah he's told me a lot about you guys."

"Good things I hope." I laughed a little and looked at Chris then back to her. I'm not amused at all though.

"Yes all good."

"So how did you and Chris meet?"

We met through our friend Amyra and then he took me on a date that was so Romantic. He took me the beach with candles lit and everything it was beautiful and just like him. Ain't that right Chrissypooh!" She turned around and pecked his lips. Chrissypooh?

"Awww thats nice."

"Yes I know. Um may I ask, wheres the bathroom?"

"Walked down that hallway and its on your left." I said pointing in the direction.

"Okay thank you." I pulled out my phone cause I did not even want to look at Chris.

"Yani." Chris whispered. I ignored him.

"Yani." He whispered louder. Again Ignored him.

"Yani." He called not whispering this time. I looked up and we made eye contact.

"Chris leave me the fuck alone, cause nothing you say right is gunna me less uspet."

"Yani-"

"No Chris, cause you were with her for 3 months and you were still trying to get back with me and you kissed me Chris. You played with my heart once again. Just when I was thinking about letting you back in. You drop this on me. And she met my kids." I shook my head.

"Yani-" I got up and walked towards the stairs. Leanna came walking out to. I looked at Chris and he wiped his face stressfully. I don't even give a fuck anymore.

"Where you going?" Leanna asked.

"I'm going upstairs to check on the freaky ones." She laughed and continued walking.

I knocked on Keke's bedroom door. When she opened it she looked at me concerned.

"Whats wrong?" Ty poked his head out the door when heard her say that.

"Nothing i'm I just came to see if ya'll thots are ready." Ty laughed.

Keke kept staring at me. She knows me too well.

****
What Chris had a girlfriend?!

Smh.