MTB 9- Love vs Like

Chris pov.

I just came out of court, they finally released me. I was walking down the steps with my lawyer and Yani.

"Okay, Chris I'm going home. Stay out of trouble." My lawyer said.

"Alright, later." When he left I held Yani by her waist and walked to my car with Yani. The paparazzi was here snapping pictures.

I opened her door and she got it and I went on my side.

We drove to her house. I miss my babies. When we got there we heard screaming. Then we saw Lyric running and screaming with Jessica running behind her making monster noises.

When Lyric saw me her face lit up. "Daddyyyyy!" She screamed and ran up to me.

"Princessss!!!"I screamed. I caught her and lifted her up and spinned her around.

"Dads here?!" I heard Cj screamed. He ran up to and I picked him up too.

"Y'all missed me huh?" They nodded and hugged me again.

"Chris I need to talk to you about something. Jess can you take the kids?" She nodded and took them from Me. It was hard to do that, especially with Lyric. When they finally pried them off of me, we sat down in the couch.

"So what's up?"

"Chris i'm pregnant." When the words left her mouth it was like I saw a ghost.

"Well I'm not sure yet, but I think I am." How the hell did I get two women pregnant?

"Hellooo Chris." Yani called waving her hand in my face.

"When are you gunna take a test?"I asked.

"I made an appointment for tomorrow. Wanna come?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll see." I said as my phone started to vibrate again. It was Leanna. I pulled out my phone and read the message.

*The appointment is 30 minutes, where are you?* Babe 2:35 pm

After I read the text I put the phone back in my pocket.

"So you gunna stay here tonight?" Yani asked me.

"Well I'm going the studio then gunna pick up my car from the paint shop."

"Which car?"

"The Lambo." She is in love with that car and the jet, but I won't let her drive either one. Maybe the jet but not the Lambo.

"Yuh want a real Lamborghini." She said holding her foot and extending her leg in the air. What is this girl doing? "Me have two door weh yuh can open like butterfly."

"Oh my god what did I just walk in on?! " We both turned around to see Jessica.

"We're not doing anything Jess. We're just talking." Yani answered.

"Yeah talking bout butterflies and cars in an inappropriate way. Let me just go." She ran back in the direction she came from.

Yani and I started laughing.

"Chris why would you do that now you scarred her for life??"

"Why I did- she would have never thought something was going on if you wasn't lifting ya legs and shit."

"Whatever." She said in a bird voice.

"But how come you never do that when we fucking?"

"Chris cause you never made me do that before. You made put my feet behind my head but not that which is so simple."