Step 2: How You Can Support

STEP 2
👉🏾WHAT YOU CAN DO TO SUPPORT #BLACKLIVESMATTER

👆🏾On Wattpad:

You can write a book pertaining to the movement in some way, and tag it #blacklivesmatter. If you already have a book about this, then just tag it #blacklivesmatter. To make sure we see it (and add it to our reading lists super fast) tag it #blacklivesmattercamp. Furthermore, add our sticker to your books. If you have trouble with application, pm uhesther or any of the other admins for help. Again, you can follow us to keep up with news and updates concerning the movement.

Also, you can add either of the tags (or both) on your bios as a sign of solidarity and support. You're free to also defend our cause to the ignorant, because trust us, hon, there are BOATLOADS of them.

✌🏾️In Real Life

The movement does not stop only within the four walls of a digital screen; make it real. Take it out. Act on it.

It doesn't necessarily have to be something big like joining in a protest riot or causing an uproar in the court of law under an unfairly judged case (but that'd be legendary af). It could be something as simple as defending that bullied black kid, or attempting to make friends with all races. As simple as giving a flower to the girl that everyone ignores because of the colour of her skin, or even a plain greeting.

As simple as joining our campaign and helping to spread awareness of the notion #BlackLivesMatter where the need is necessary.

Thank you all for reading this, and for your support. We hope you have a good day.