A checkup or therapy?

i was sitting on a couch in Dr. Cullen's office, the couch was pretty comfortable, even if it was leather. i curl up and bit my bottom lip. i look around his office, he has a lot of photos of his children and his...wife? she was very pretty. 

i wonder if they adopted all their kids, Jasper seems the oldest...and hottest. Emmett was like a freaking bear! next time i see him I'm asking him to arm wrestle me! it will be epic! Rose was a bitch, but i like her the most, she doesn't seem fake, but i bet we could make a great team. but that leaves Edward and the other girl that looks like a little pixie....i like her fashion sense. 

i rub my neck, trying to make the throbbing pain go away. jeez, what kind of animal had the power to do this and nod kill me? i shook my head and felt very annoyed. i hear the door open and i look over and see Dr. Cullen walk in. 

"Kassidy, it's only noon, i wasn't expecting you to be here until three" Dr. Cullen said.

"i left school" i mumbled, resting my chin on my knee.

"what happened?" Dr. Cullen asked.

"it got annoying, so i left" i said.

i look at Dr. Cullen and he sat next to me.  he gave me a kind smile and i lean back, feeling tired. my hand goes to my neck, rubbing the slight throbbing pain.

"does your neck still hurt?" Dr. Cullen asked.

"yeah" i mumbled.

he tilted my head back and unwrap the bandage. he lightly put pressure on it and i wince, but handled through the pain. 

"it's slowly healing, have i prescribed an antibiotic?" Dr. Cullen asked. 

"no" i said shaking my head.

"okay, I'll write one, now...how are you adjusting to Forks?" Dr. Cullen asked.

"better than my sister, that's for sure" i mumbled. 

"i see, so you and Bella aren't close?" Dr. Cullen asked.

"are you serious? we couldn't be more different" i said.

"i see, can i ask why?"  Dr. Cullen said.

"we just aren't close" i said shrugging. 

"alright, I'll leave it alone...how has your few classes been?" Dr. Cullen asked.

"depressing, your son, that's in Alaska, is my music partner, but he's not here, tell him thanks by the way, so i got to ditch that class and i hung out with two of your other kids, i had biology with my demonic twin, then i had art, which i napped in because they were in a middle of a project, then lastly, there was math, i hated it because they took my phone away" i said sighing.

"what about lunch?" Dr. Cullen asked.

i stare at him blankly....huh, so we're back on this topic, somehow i feel like he planned it that way. i just stare at him blankly and sigh, falling back and stare up at him

"i....bit my someone" i said quietly.

"you bit someone...?" Dr. Cullen asked.

"yes, he was annoying, so i bit him" i said.

"why don't you begin from the beginning" Dr. Cullen said. 

i took a deep breath, should i tell him or not tell him the whole truth or just some of it. 

"well..." i said trailing off.

flashback 

i was sitting at a table alone, i hadn't made any real friends to sit with them, which i don't mind. i would have sat with the hot Cullen kids, but i was honestly just too lazy. maybe i should had tried harder...but oh well. i was sitting near Bella's table. i don't know why she said she doesn't have a group of friends, they're clearly right there! okay, little fun fact about me, i do love my sister, i may show it in an odd way, but that's just because i love her. 

i stare down at my lunch, i decided on their macaroni and in all honesty, it was pretty good, i don't know why people complain, i wonder if their pizza is any good. an Asian kid sits next to me and i glare at him

"yes?" i asked.

"hey, why don't you come over and with with us and your sister"  Asian said.

"no" i said flatly.

"why?" Asian asked.

"because i don't like anyone my sister plays with" i said eyeing him. 

"aw, come on, i don't bite" Asian said.

"i do" i snapped.

he was being very persistent and annoying.  i mean, why can't people leave me be? i know for a fact that i have a R.B.F. and you'd think that would tell them to go away, but nooooo, they obviously are blind. 

Asian playfully waved his hand in front of my face, so i bit him. he yelped and yanked his hand back, holding it to his chest. Bella stood up and glared at me and i glare right back.

"really?" Bella demanded.

"what? your boy toy wouldn't leave me alone!" i snapped. 

"you are such a freak" Bella hissed.

"well, it takes one to know one sweetheart" i snapped.

"no wonder mom sent you away" Bella mumbled.

i stare at her murderously and stormed out of the school, hitch hiking to the hospital.

end Flashback

Dr. Cullen stares at me for a few minutes, taking it all in. he was tapping his fingers on the table. he looks deep in thought. 

"I've met Bella, she doesn't seem too harmful" Dr. Cullen said.

"she's only like that with me, haven't you ever heard, you show three faces, one to your friends, one to the world, and one to yourself, but for me, there's a fourth one, hatred" i said sighing. 

Dr. Cullen frowns and i just roll my ankles, feeling annoyed and rubbed my forehead. Dr. Cullen just hums, writing something down. 

"what?" i asked.

"maybe you should come in more often, I'm a good listener...and free" Dr. Cullen said. 

i just smirk, standing up. i grab the prescription and grab my book bag.i put it on and shrug my shoulders at him

"I'll think about your offer doc, no promises though" i said. 

i walk out of the hospital and start walking to my house. i wonder if the school called Charlie? hopefully not, and if they did, oh well.