Anger

"Bella" Jacob moaned.

i froze, my body freezing, Jacob's hands were also still. i pull away and glare at him, of course, Bella, i knew he would still have feelings for her. i rip away from him and he stares awkwardly down at his lap. 

"get out" i hissed.

"w-what?" Jacob asked.

"get the hell out!" i shouted. 

i shove him away, i was shaking badly. Jacob stood up, trying to calm me down, my monitor racing. Carlisle ran in, looking at my monitor. 

"leave right now" Dr. Carlisle said, shoving him out of the room. 

he comes over to me, gripping my shoulders, i was shaking, tears going down my cheeks. Jasper slipped in, he walking over to me. 

"i hate him...he l-loves Bella!" i hissed. 

i growl and wither, trying to push away my feelings, i hated him, i hated him so freaking much. Carlisle grips my arms, trying to calm me down. then i froze, not being able to breath. i grip tightly onto Jasper, who looks panicked. 

"Carlisle, she's not breathing!" Jasper hissed. 

Carlisle was pushing against my chest, making me shake, he pushed a button and was trying to get me breath again. doctors filled the room, situating the problem. Carlisle got on top of me, still trying to get me to breath. they put me under and i was still not breathing. i could hear familiar screams, making me close my eyes. i open my eyes wide, staring up blankly at the ceiling. then my back arched and i screamed. the lights were flickering, things going off. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''

flashback

i was walking into the woods, i was bored and Bella was sick, so everyone cared about her. i look over and see a box. i curiously pick it up and look at it curiously. i pull one off the stem and stare at the red tip. i see the brown streak and run the stick against it, making a small fire! i gasped and waved it around, which made it go out. i continued to keep doing it over and over. i wondered what would happen if i put it in leaves. i flicked a few in the pile of leaves, making me smile. 

"what are you doing?" Bella asked. 

i turn towards her and smile wide, excited to show her what i learned. then i notice flames lazily sizzling and going around everything. i blink and before i knew it, Bella screamed and was quickly grabbed by Phil, who got them away from the fire. the fire was surrounding me and i was scared. tears went down my cheeks and i sniffled.  i see dad running towards me, jumping right over the fire! he picked me up, covering my face with his jacket and jumped back over. i could hear sirens and i just grip onto dad, hoping it would be over soon.

"what did you do?!" mom screamed at me.

i cowered into dad, who held me tightly, making me bite my bottom lip, tears flowing right out. he was rubbing my back, trying to calm me down. 

"don't yell at her, she was just as injured" dad snapped.

"i don't care!" mom hissed.

i look through the woods and see...a man, he was watching the scene curiously and i just hid into my dad's chest for comfort.

End Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i lazily look around, i was in a room with window walls. i slowly sit up, sleepily look around. i look at the door and see Jasper leaning against the door frame.