7

The next day was pretty boring, I got up, went to school, and came home. I was currently on the way to the store to pick up a few things for dad. He was making macaroni and cheese and he was all out of cheese. I decided to walk just to enjoy my surroundings and take everything in. I loved the way the birds chirped and the wind blew the trees causing a couple red, orange and yellow leaves to fall onto the ground. It's Halloween in about a week so most of the leaves were on the ground but a few still stuck up there on the branches.

I arrived at the store and walked straight to the dairy section. Scanning through the cheese I found the one I wanted and picked it up and continued on to the counter to pay for it. "This it?" The cashier asked "yes" I looked up to see a familiar face with the same smirk he always had on "oh, um, hi" I stuttered. Good job, dumbass i thought to myself "miss me?" He asked. It was that same dark voice that sent shivers down my spine. I could feel my ears get hot, palms get sweaty and my mouth started to get dry. I was frozen in place and didn't know what to do. I couldn't speak so I was stuck just staring at him. He didn't stop smirking at me until he spoke again "hello? You there?" I still couldn't speak but I mustered up the courage to move my legs. I backed up until I banged into a hard object, knocking it over and almost falling with it. He finished scanning and putting the cheese in the bag and slowly walked closer to me, never breaking eye contact. I stumbled back a little more until he was only a few feet away from me and then I ran to the counter where my bag was. I grabbed it and ran to the door, almost tripping up in the process of trying to get out.

I stopped running after two minutes when I knew for sure he wasn't chasing me. Why is he here? He isn't supposed to be back until another 2 years.

It was Azazel. He was my first, and last, boyfriend I had. He broke up with me after being together for almost a year because he 'wasn't into guys' and it was all for a bet with his friends or something. Ever since then every time he would try to talk to me I would back away because he had gotten his friends to jump me the day after he ended things between us. He moved a year later and he isn't supposed to be coming back yet. His dad got a job and he had to move for it but later on he will have to move back here, at least that's what I heard, but I guess something changed because he is back now.

I got home and gave dad the cheese and ran up to my room to finish my homework. I noticed I got a text from Dean two minutes ago.

Dean
What is your favorite movie?

Cas
Uh, I don't really watch movies

Dean
What about a tv show?

Cas
I like Sherlock, why?

Dean
For our date ;)

I left it at that, not responding back. I wanted to, but I didn't want to seem too needy or act like I'm actually interested. I'm trying to see if he will still like me even if I act a little rude at times. I know it sounds stupid, but it worked for Charlie one time so I'm going to try it out too. I went back to my homework when my phone vibrated, once again.

Dean
Video games or fancy restaurant?

Cas
Video games

He never responded back again so I went back to my homework for the third time, but I was distracted.

I couldn't stop thinking about the date tomorrow, I was excited even if 9/10 chances the most popular guy in school would think I'm a total loser and not want to talk to me again. At least I get to have one night with him. Just me and him together.

But what if the school found out we went on a date together? Will they hate Dean? What if Anna finds out and tells mom? Maybe this is a bad idea. I should probably cancel

Before I had a chance to pick up my phone to message him and say I can't come tomorrow, dad called Gabe and I down to eat.

We ate, there was very little talk, and then I left to go back to my room again. I didn't really like spending time out in the living room area, I like my room. It's got a cozy look and feeling to it and it's always warmer than the rest of the house, which I liked. I had a desk that I used my computer on and did homework on too. I had my bed, a tv, a bookshelf in the corner of my room which was almost filled with books completely. I had some fairy, or Christmas, whatever you want to call them, lights going around my ceiling. Then a bathroom, it was small but it was good enough.

I focused on the date I have tomorrow. I really like Dean, though I try not to show it, and I wanted to go on this date with him but the thoughts if people finding out scared me. Fuck it. I'm going. I mean, what are the chances of someone finding out anyway