16

A/N
trigger warning; self harm

Dean
I'm here, what's taking so long?

Me
Sorry, I'm having trouble with my jeans

Dean
Fix it in the car, c'mon

I run out the door and into the car, before I could even close the car door behind me I was bombarded by questions from Sam "why did you take so long? You know we have school now, right? Are you always going to do this? When I-" "Shut up, Sammy" Dean cuts him off and Sam does as told. I go back to fixing my jeans as I was doing before "your zipper's down" i glare at Dean "I'm aware, as you can see I am trying to fix it because somebody was impatient and made me come out before I was able to find a solution to my problem" there was silence for about a minute until Sam busted out laughing and trying to talk while doing so
"Oh man....you should've..should've seen his face...Dean dude, he wasn't really mad....my sides hurt....worth it though"

Dean turns in his seat and flicks Sam in the middle of his forehead "I was acting"
That's when I started to laugh "I've seen you act before, you sir, we're not acting"
"We're here" Dean grabs his bag and gets out of the car while Sammy and I follow "Dean, dude it's a joke" Sam exclaims trying not to laugh.
"Ha ha very funny"

~~~~~

It's now lunch, there is two more periods of school left and I've already had two panic attacks because of the amount of people who threaten me and tell me to stay away from Dean because they're his, not mine. I was on the way to the cafeteria to finish my homework, I didn't tell Dean where I was because I was afraid to cry in front of him and I needed to let it out, it's just too stressful. I walk in and go to my seat in the very back of the library.

I was there for maybe 10 minutes when I finally broke down crying. Dean is the only person that makes me as happy as I am now and now that people in school know about us, they want me dead. He's probably just going to leave me after today, after everything people are telling him, he'll start to believe them and then never want to see me again.

I walked to the school bathroom with my head down low so nobody notices I was crying, if anybody would even look at me. When I got there I ran to the stall and took out my razor from my bag. I put a good few lines across my wrists and just sat on the toilet lid for a few minutes. After a while someone walked into the bathrooms, I covered my mouth to prevent the sound of my sobs leave my mouth.
"Cas? Is that you in there?" My breath hitched and I put more pressure around my mouth because I knew if I made one sound Dean would recognize it. I waited a while for him to leave but it just sounded like he was pacing. "Come out, baby. I know it's you. What's wrong?"
"I just have a bad stomach" I choke out. He walked to the stall door and tries to push it a little. Nothing. "Cas, I know you're lying. Please open the door or I'll find my own way in"
I pulled down my sleeves, packed my bag and wiped my face then unlocked the door. He walked in and hugged me after making eye contact. "What's wrong, babe?" He asked, rubbing my back. I tried not to break down "I'm not good enough for you, Not like everyone else"

He pulled away and looked at me with wide eyes "why would you think that?"
"Everyone in school" I said, voice cracking. I looked down again to avoid eye contact and so he did too. "Cas?" He whispered slowly reaching over to hold my arm "no" I pulled back, knowing what he was going to do "no" I repeated, choking up a little

"Let me see" he mumbled. I slowly put my arm in reach of his so he would be the one to pull my sleeves up, not me. I don't have the guts to do it, not in front of Dean. He pulled my sweater sleeve up to reveal the fresh cuts I just made "why? Why did you do this?"
I started to cry when I looked up and seen a couple of tears fall from his face "everywhere I go in this school I have people telling me how I don't deserve you and how I shouldn't be alive. That you don't need to be with a freak like me and it's all just for attention so you'll have more girls swarming over you because they know you're taken. Dean, I have people threatening me because I'm gay"

"They aren't saying the truth, Castiel, you're the only one I want. The only one. There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you and if they're threatening you then we either tell the police or your father, it's not right. I promise nothing will come between us and I'll always be there to protect you when I have the chance. If they say something else to you I'll step up and start a fight if I have to. I won't let anyone hurt you, not anymore. I'm sorry"

He walked over to the paper towel machine and took some then soaked it in water. He dabbed the towel on my cuts to try to make them cleaner "I'm sorry Dean, I panicked and didn't know what to do"
"Just don't do it again, okay baby?"
"Okay" I whispered

We ended up leaving school at lunch and getting ice cream. I'm now in my room about to take a nap when I hear dad call my name from the kitchen. I assume it's because Dean told him what happened while 'getting food'

I walk down the stairs and follow his voice "yes?"
Him and Dean are standing on the other side of the island. Dean has a guilty look on his face and dad has one the looks like he's trying to hold the tears back
"I was talking to Dean" he started "I know what happened at school today. I don't want you to blame him for telling me, but I made an appointment to talk to the principal tomorrow during last period. I need you and Dean to come in and help explain the situation, though I don't want you to tell her what actions you took upon yourself to deal with it because you and I both know what happened last time"
I looked down and nodded, agreeing with his plan. "Now, can I have a look at them to make Sure they don't need any first aid?"

I pulled up my sleeve and let him examine them. He started learning about first aid after the first time he found out I did this. They were deep and he wanted to make sure nothing bad would happen. I know it hurts him deeply to see me like this, but he never yells at me for it because he knows better than that. "They aren't too bad, tell me if you need alcohol to clean them, I've got it somewhere"
"Okay. I'm sorry dad, I didn't know what I was doing"
"It's okay son, just please stop, it doesn't only hurt you. I love you"

"I love you too"

A/N
Sorry I took way too long to upload. I apologize