Ten

I did minimal make up as I got ready to hang out with my friends at the mall today.I was excited to say the least. I was also kind of happy to see Jungkook even though he teases me and can be a jerk at times. But he made me smile sometimes, I guess he was okay. I got dressed into black skinny jeans, an extra large grey sweatshirt and some black and white converse.

I sat on my bed waiting for Jungkook to arrive. It didn't take him too finally show up at my house. I exited my front door and walked over the his car seeing that he was picking me up first and then the rest of our friends who would ride with us.

"Hi!" I opened the passenger seat door and sat down in the car, closing the door behind me."Hey." He smiled but stayed looking at the road. We had a short conversation before we picked up the other. The others sustained a conversation whike Jungkook and I kind of stayed quiet.

"So why did you guys decide you wanted to go shopping?" I asked looking over at Jungkook. "We all haven't hung out together for a while and they know some shops that have really hot girls working there so they like to come here and try to get with them." He answered my question.

"Oh. Well what about you? Do you find anyone attractive?" I asked. "Uh well yeah." He spoke. "But more specifically at a store? Like do you go here to see someone?" I elaborated. Of corse he found at least one person in the whole world attractive. "Not really." He answered with a straight face. "Oh, okay." We arrived to the mall and got out of the car. Waiting at the front doors until the others arrived.

The rest arrived and we decended into the mall and went shopping as a big group of people. "Hey, We should split up and just all meet back up in like an hour or something so we aren't crowding stores and stuff." Namjoon spoke up.

"Yeah that's a good idea. I really want to go over there." Jimin spoke up and pointed. We all split up depending on where we want to go first and all went off.

In one group if was Jin, Namjoon, Emily, Jungkook and I and then in the other group it was Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Julia.

We seperated and headed to some different stores. Jungkook was walking close to me, our hands gently brushed passed each other every few steps. It made me nervous for some reason. I wasn't use to this with Jungkook. I was used to him being rude and rough. Not nice and soft and heart warming.

After going through a few stores and shopping, I complained about being hungry. No one else cared and said I could stop someone to get something if I wanted to. "Fine, I'll just go get something to eat myself." I grumbled.

Jungkook grabbed my arm while I tried to walk away. He stopped my movements and walked over to me. He wrapped his arm around my waist and spoke up. "Wait up. I'll go with you." He smiled down at me.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked. "Uhm, I don't really care. We can go here, if that's good with you?" I pointed to some random Korean Street food resturant. I ordered some Hotteok, so did Jugkook.

We found a table in the small resturant and started to eat. "Mhm this is really good. Some of the Hotteok I've had." Jungkook mumbled while eating. I nodded my head in agreement but continued to eat.

We finished out short snacks shortly after and then headed back out shopping. It didn't take us too long so we thought our friends would still be near by but to our surprise, they weren't anywhere in sight. "Where'd they go?!" I asked him.

"I have no clue. It doesn't even matter. Come on, we can still go shopping." He walked over to a store next to the small restaurant. I followed him into the large store and we started to look. I walked over to a rack of shirts and started looking at shirts. I could tell Jungkook was looking over my shoukd at the clothes too.

"What about this one?" He asked, walking to my side and pulling out a shirt I didn't want. "What about it?" I looked down at the plain light pink shirt. "It'd look nice on you." He looked from the shirt to my eyes.

"I don't know. I don't really look good in that colour." I sighed. "Awh, come on!" Jungkook exclaimed with a small laugh. "I'll even but it for you." He smiled.

"Jungkook no. You don't have to. The shirts too expensive, please don't." I begged but Jungkook didn't listen.

After a few minutes of begging him and him ignoring me, we had paid and left. "You shouldn't have spent money on me." I grumbled with a frown on my face. "It's alroght babe." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. My eyes widened, I was shocked.

He's been so nice lately, I don't get it, but I think I like it.

--

A/N

hmm