Thirteen

My first few days back home were a living hell. I had stayed away from home for a few days, staying at Jungkooks house with him. It was interesting but nothing happened.

We just talked things out and he convinced me to go home and distance myself from him. It'd be a bit hard but I could do it. I needed my family, they've always been here for me and I can't say the same about Jungkook.

"It's good that, that boys out of your life. Messing up your life with some silly boy at your age is a mistake." My mother sighed. "It wasn't a mistake." I mumbled under my breathe.

My parents and I were currently eating dinner in the dinning room together. I didn't eat much, I wasn't that hungry since I was a bit upset about everything right now.

"You better not go and fuck around with other guys. Next thing you know you'll end up pregnant!" My father got angry.

"Chill, it wasn't like that." I mumbled not really wanting to argue or for him to believe I just went around and slept with people.

"Then why were there condoms in your room?" My mother questioned. At first I was confused then remembered that Jungkook said I should keep some at my house, 'just in case'.

"What." I didn't even question it. I didn't know how to get myself out of this.

"Don't question me. I know what I saw." My mothers voice raised. "It's not like i slept around with all the guys at school. I'm eighteen, I don't know why it matters to you so much that I slept with him, it's not like I got pregnant." I sighed.

"But you could've, and anyways, having a fuck buddie in high school isn't the best thing. You have your whole life to look forward to! Not just some guy whos only into you for your body." My father spoke up.

"It wasn't just him liking my body. It could've turned into something more but you guys ruined it, just like everything else." I kind of admitted to my parents.

"Can I leave now and go to my room?" I asked. "Go aheaad, clean up your plate and area, please." My mother asked sweetly.

I cleaned up my area and then headed up to my room ready to sleep already. I hated everything. I hadn't talked to Jungkook in almost a week and to be honest, I sort of missed him.

He was annoying and even though we were only fuck buddies I had still gotten 'attached' after about three years of actually knowing him.

Attached seems like a harsh word, it seem like I actually like being with him but it's not like that. I just got use to his company.

My night was boring. I would've gone and texted some of my friends but I just wasn't in the mood to talk to them or anyone.

Eventually I fell asleep to the slight wind hitting my window and my quiet music playing.

I had awoken the next morning to a loud beeping sound. It was time for school. I was never in the mood to go to school or deal with people and their bullshit but I had to go to graduate.

I walked the halls with a frown on my face and my binders in hand. I was one my way to the class before my lunch period. I heavily walked to class ready to get the day over with already.

I had arrived to class on time and was the first person to leave when the bell rang to dismiss class.

Lunch shortly cane my way, again, I wasn't too hungry so I just boughta cookie from the cafeteria and was fine with that.

I decided to sit alone today, Julia and Emily sat over at the big table with the guys but I just ignored that.

I made sure that I sat so I could kind of see the table, kind of see Jungkook. I looked up a few times during lunch, seeing that Jungkook looked fine, like he didn't care.

I wasn't as sad as people thought, I didn't really mind being seperated from Jungkook it was just that my oarents had found out about him and I.

I was disappointed that my parents would see me as someone who sleeps around, they'd never trust me with a guy.

The day slowly ended then I was on my way home. My night consisted of doing homework then laying in bed watching a show.

I heard a short but kind of loud noise on my window. I was confused, I was on the second floor so it's not like someone could be knocking on my window and it was to short for it to be a bird or something bigger to hit my window.

I paused my show and stood up to go look out my window and see what it was. I opened the curtain and saw the sunsetting with a beautiful orange, pink glow.

I looked down and saw Jungkook standing on my lawn with some pebbles in his hand. Luckily my parents had gone grocery shopping so they weren't home right now.

I opened my window before speaking to him. "What are you doing here?!" I was shocked he wasn't sticking to his word. "Let me in." Was all he said. "What?! No! You said we should stop talking for a while and one week and a few days isn't a long time Jungkook."

"Just let me in Brit." He dropped the pebbles and left my sight, I'm guessing he was walking to my front door.

I could only wonder what this night would hold.

--

A/N

yo what is up

idk if i like this, i was gonna keep jungkook out until next chapter but im so whipped for him so it wouldve been boring without him so hm