Chapter 9

I'm going to have time lapses in between so please pardon me. I decided to make this a short story due to the lack of ideas and reads. How to say...I don't feel motivated and inspired? Sorry but ya...

Zachary's POV:

"I'm back love!" I announced grandly as I opened the door.

"You're back!" She squealed joyfully as she jumped onto me, wrapping her arms and legs around me like a cute little koala.

"Yes, baby girl." She giggle as I place a kiss on her forehead.

You must be wondering why is she not working with me as my personal assistant. It's because I made her quit. I can't have her working with me in those hectic environment. I need her to be in the best of health.

"Oh dear!"

"Why? What's the matter?"

"I didn't make dinner! I thought you are having dinner with your company. Sorry...." She held her head low as she avoided my gaze.

"Hey, it's nothing bad to apologize about. It's my fault for not telling you, my love."

"So you're not angry with me? " Is she serious? I'm never angry with her. She is my love, my life and I wouldn't dare to do anything that will cause me to lose her...

"Silly girl. I would never be mad at you."

"You mean it?"

"Of course baby girl. I love you so much that I'll die for you. How about I show you how much I love you right...now." I smirk as she blushed red in my arms as she squirmed to get away.

"Why? Are you shy? You don't seem like one who is shy when you screamed my name so loudly when we were making love yesterday, even people from Mars can hear you."

"What?! That's not true! I wasn't that...loud." She rolled her eyes as she pouted.

"If you say so baby. If you say so." Sticking out her tongue at me, I captured it quickly, sliding my tongue into her mouth, taking her breath away.

"Zachary... " She calls out my name as she moaned loudly.

"Yes baby girl? Tell me what do you want from me."

"You." She panted breathlessly.

"I can't hear you love."

"I want you, my boyfriend, Mr Zachary Knight." She spoke lustfully as she unbuttoned my top with swift fingers.

"That's so hot hearing you call out my name."

"Then take me." She purred making the string in me snap.

"With pleasure, girlfriend. " Once again, the beast is unleashed.

*sorry but no sex scenes*

Winter's POV:

"Morning love."

"Go away." I pushed him away, pulling the covers over me again.

"Wake up sleepy head." He crawls over me, blocking the stupid sunlight.

"Nooo...leave me alone." I mumbled into my pillow as he sighed deeply.

"Fine then. I'm going to take a shower."

"Whatever."

"I'm really going you know?" I'm not leaving this bed Mister.

"Yeah yeah. Good night."

"Whattt? You're not coming?" He whines, sitting back onto the bed.

"I did that many times last night. Now let me sleep." I can almost feel him facepalming himself.

"No. You are coming with me."

"Hell no- Fuck you Knight! Let me down!" I screamed when I was suddenly thrown into the air and over his shoulder.

"Sure." Immediately, I fell into the filled tub when he released his grip. Asshole.

"I hate you." He smirks, amused at my glare.

"Love you too baby girl. Now let's get you comfy and cleaned up."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"This is so good!" He smiles at my compliment towards his cooking as I warfed down the chocolate waffles, sausages, scrambled eggs he made.

"Slow down love. We don't want you to choke on the sausage like yesterday right?" What the hell? Is he serious?

"You kidding me?"

"Does it seem like I'm kidding you? " He raised his eyebrows as he stared at me.

"No but...just don't do that when I'm eating. I'll really choke." He chuckles huskily as he stood up from his seat and made his way to me.

"What?"

"What what baby girl?" He smirks as his hand trailed up my thigh.

"Don't act stupid Zach."

"Oh yeah?"

Before I could even utter a word, strong vibrations shocked my core causing my grip on my fork to loosen. Fuck.

"What the hell happened? " I hissed at him making his smirk even wider.

"That, my love, is your punishment."

"Punishment?!  Why?! I didn't do anything bad and what the hell did you do to me?!"

"Tsk tsk tsk. Such a naughty girl. I bet you need spankings. " Fuck no. Before I could even run, he grabbed hold tightly to me as he flipped me over his lap on my stomach.

 Before I could even run, he grabbed hold tightly to me as he flipped me over his lap on my stomach

"5 smacks for saying crude words, 5 for ignoring me this morning and 5 for shouting at me. I want you to count and thank me for every smack or I'll start all over again." I'm so getting revenge one day.

"Count."

"One! No thank you." I gritted out as pain and pleasure from the smack and the shit he placed in me shocked my core.

"It's thank you master, for you."

"Two! Thank you master." This time the pleasure was much more immense, making my core drip with anticipatingly.

"Fuck you Zachary Knight! I'm so getting revenge!" He shakes his head disapprovingly as he stroked my exposed buttcheeks.

"That's not what you're supposed to say my love. Count from one again."

"I hate you."

"Nah, I'm too awesome for you to hate."

"Arrogant jerk."

"That wasn't what you called me yesterday. " He grins as I flipped him off, annoyed.