I Love You

I got out the car and ran through the woods until I reached the lake.

That's where I saw the black shadowy figure sitting at the end of the dock.

I heard her. I could hear my baby girl crying and slowly made my way across the dock.

"Give me my baby." I said, my voice shaking.

The person at the edge of the dock stood up with my daughter in their arms.

"Who are you?" I asked the hooded figure.

"Don't pretend you don't know who I am, Aria." A familiar male voice responded.

"Who are you?" I repeated.

"We kissed once. You pulled away because you were in love with someone else. Someone rather close to me." The person responded.

I could only think of one person. Could it be him? Could it really be Ezra's younger brother?

"Wes?" I asked quietly.

He laughed a terrifying laugh.

"The dumb slut figured it out." Another familiar voice came from behind me.

I turned to see who it was. It was Cece.

"Charlotte, what took you so long?" Wes asked her.

"Charlotte?" I asked, confused.

"Sorry, babe, I was taking care of that police officer like you asked me." She replied.

"Babe?" I asked, still confused as to what was happening.

"Well, you see, Aria, after you rejected me, I was pretty upset, so I decided to talk to Cece because she was the only other person I knew in Rosewood at that point, other than Ezra, of course." Wes started explaining. "While she and I talked she told me about the time she spent in Radley when she was younger. She told me about how she used to be called Charles. She was a woman trapped in a boys body. Then she became Charlotte. Then she became Cece as a cover up."

"We started dating and later I told him about what I was doing to you guys. About me being A. Poor Wesley was so hurt that he begged me to let him help. So I did." Charlotte continued.

"We found out that my brother got you pregnant and that's when we came up with this plan." Wes spoke.

"You need to pay for what you did to him. Leading him on like the little whore you are." Charlotte added.

"I wasn't leading him on. The only reason I kissed him is because I was caught up in the moment. I pulled away as soon as I realised what I was doing." I spoke, looking back at Daisy to make sure she was still okay since she had stopped crying.

"You need to pay." Wes agreed with Charlotte.

"Do whatever you want to me, just please don't hurt my baby girl." I pleaded. "Please."

"You really think we were going to hurt her? She's a baby. I would never hurt a baby." Wes said to me.

"Then why did you kidnap her?" I asked.

"To get you out here alone so we could kill you." Charlotte answered.

I kept my eyes locked on Daisy to make sure she was okay.

"Let me call Ezra to say goodbye first. Let me tell him that he's going to get our baby back?" I begged.

Wes looked at Charlotte as if to ask for her permission.