I Do

*Christmas Day*

I'm dressed for Ezra and I's wedding. I look at my reflection in the mirror. My focus is mainly on the dress. The dress is simple but elegant. It is ivory white and strapless. The breast line and the waist line are silk and diamond encrusted. The bottom is made up of silk, covered with  a layer of tulle lace. I'm wearing white, open toe heels with small diamonds at the front. I turn around and look at my three best friends who are all my maids of honor because I love them all too much to chose between them. Their dresses are strapless, baby pink silk. They are knee high and have a black ribbon around the waist. 

"You look beautiful, Aria." Hanna said. 

"Thank you." I replied. 

"You really do look beautiful." a voice echoed.

I looked across the room and see my Mom and Mike standing at the door of the dressing room in the church. My Mom is holding a small white box.

"What's that?" I ask her.

She walks over to me and hands me the box. I open it and see a hair clip attached to folded white veil. The hair clip is made up completely of diamonds. Some of the diamonds were baby blue. I recognized it from somewhere. A photo of my Mom and Dad's wedding.

"You wore this to your wedding." I stated.

"My mother wore it to hers too and now I want you to wear it to yours." she explained. "If you want to."

"Of course I will." I replied.

She smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. 

"Can you put it on me?" I asked her, pulling away from the hug.

"Of course I can. Turn around." she replied.

I turned around and she put the clip in my hair. My hair was wavy and was in a half up, half down style, made by taking four small bunches of hair and overlapping them at the back of my head, held together with a clip. The clip I was wearing was simple but the one my Mom gave me was much better. My mom fixed the veil that ended halfway down my back and turned me back around.

"You look amazing, Aria." Mike, who was now standing beside my Mom, said. 

"Thank you, Mike." I replied. 

"Your something old, something borrowed and something blue." Emily said.

"And you kind of have your something new." Mike said, gently placing one hand on my stomach.

I smiled at him in agreement. 

"Your father couldn't make it." my Mom explained.

"I wan't expecting him to." I replied. "And honestly, I don't care. I love Ezra and Dad has never supported that."

"I know." she said. 

I looked back in the mirror and sighed.

"Mom, will you give me away?" I asked.

"Of course I will, honey." she replied.

I turned around and smiled at her then she hugged me. I pulled away from the hug to check the time. The ceremony starts in ten minutes. 

"Ten minutes." I said.

Mike went to see Ezra and my Mom and the girls checked me over to make sure I was ready. 

"Are you ready?" Mom aked.

"Yeah. I am." I replied with a smile on my face.

We smiled at each other and linked arms. Emily, Hanna and Spencer left first to meet up with Paige, Caleb and Toby.

My Mom and I walked out the dressing room and waited at the doors of the ceremony. The girls and their dates walked down the aisle, arm in arm. I saw Ezra waiting at the end of the aisle, wearing a white suit with a black collar, black hems, black pocket liners, a black bow tie and black buttons, completed with black shoes. Standing beside him was his best man, his brother Wesley. Ezra was nervous, I could tell by the way he was tapping his hand. I also saw his Mom sitting in the front row. I was surprised to she Ezra's Mom because I thought she hated me. The church was pretty much full. Both families were there and our friends were there.

When the girls had walked down the aisle the bridal music started playing. My Mom pushed the doors to the ceremony open and walked me down the aisle. Ezra stared at me in awe as I walked down the aisle. At the end of the aisle, my Mom and I un-linked arms, she hugged me and Ezra put his arm out, I took his hand and he helped me up the stairs. I stood in front of him and took his other hand. He smiled at each other and the priest started to speak. 

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Aria Montgomery and Ezra Fitzgerald in Matrimony commend to be honorable among all; and therefor is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace." he paused. 

No one stood up to speak. The priest looked at me and Ezra and started to speak again. 

"Dear children of God, you have come to this church so that the Lord may seal your love in the presence of the priest and this community. Christ blesses this love. He has already consecrated you in baptism; now, by a special sacrament, he strengthens you to fulfill the duties of your married life." he started. "Aria and Ezra, you are about to celebrate this sacrament. Have you come here of your own free will and choice and without compulsion to marry each other?"

"We have." Ezra and I said together, staring into each other's eyes.

"Will you love and honor each other in marriage all the days of your life?" the priest asked. 

"We will." Ezra and I replied. 

"Are you willing to accept with love the children God may send you, and bring them up in accordance with the law of Christ and his Church?" he continued.

"We are." me and Ezra said, smiling at each other, seeing as I'm already pregnant. 

"Ezra, do you take Aria, as your wife, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" he asked Ezra.

"I do." Ezra replied.

"Aria, do you take Ezra, as your husband, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?" he asked me.

"I do." I answered. 

What God joins together man must not separate. May the Lord confirm the consent that you have given, and enrich you with his blessings." the priest said.

Hanna and Wes bring Ezra and I the rings. 

"Almighty God, bless these rings of faithfulness and unbroken love. May Aria and Ezra always be true to each other, may they be one in heart and mind, may they be united in love forever, through Christ our Lord." The priest said.

"Amen." everyone in the church chorused.

"Aria,  wear this ring as a sign of our faithful love. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Ezra said, as he put the ring on my fourth finger on my left hand.

"Ezra, wear this ring as a sign of our faithful love. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." I said, as he putting the ring on Ezra's fourth finger of his left hand. 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." the priest finished.

Ezra put his hands on my waist, leaned over and placed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around Ezra and kissed him back.