Elvis Is Alive

So this is theory which causes a lot of talking to happen. Not many people think it is right to have theories about people's death and stuff related to that, while others don't even care.

Anyways, this is a theory about how singer Elvis Presley is still alive.

Many people might already be questioning why the hell someone would pretend to be dead, or whatever

Many people might already be questioning why the hell someone would pretend to be dead, or whatever. And my thoughts are that maybe Elvis was tired of the celebrity life and just wanted to live a normal life so he pretended to die, changed his identity and then lived life normally afterwards.

Another thought was maybe he got kidnapped or taken away, but the government didn't want to tell everyone so they just pretended he died. Another one, which isn't my thought but I'm pretty sure Illuminati believers will say, is that maybe the Illuminati took over him.

The evidence below is of why people still think he is alive

His cause of death Elvis's death was initially reported to be the result of a heart attack, but then it changed to accidental drug overdose. Experts blamed cardiac arrhythmia, or an irregular heartbeat. David Stanley, his stepbrother, later said Elvis committed suicide. And then, in 2010, one of Elvis' doctors said untreated constipation killed him, according to unsolved.com.

The autopsy Elvis' dad, Vernon Presley, ordered the artist's autopsy and death certificate to be immediately sealed. They are scheduled to become available to the public in 2027 -- 50 years after his death, according to preslaw.info.

The body The National Enquirer published a photo of Elvis in his open casket, though many conspiracy theorists said a wax dummy took his place. Others swore the body was sweating.

His gravestone Elvis usually spelled his middle name as "Aron," but a copper plaque at his grave in Graceland spells it "Aaron." A Graceland spokeswoman told the Associated Press in 1997 that was intentional, and before his death Elvis told his family he wanted it spelled "the way it is in the Bible" -- with two A's.

The sightings In 1988, a woman in Vicksburg, Michigan, started telling people she'd seen Elvis at the grocery store. After hearing a similar story, the Elvis Sighting Society in Ottawa, Canada, established an Elvis Lives Lane. There have also been suspicious photos like the pool door picture, which appears to show Elvis at Graceland months after his death, according to whatculture.com.

So, what do y'all think? Like it? Have a suggestions? All opinions are welcome below