Chapter Five

Jason's POV (before Scar comes)

I was in the living room with that Alpha of the Black Moon Pack, when there was a knock at the door.

"That must be my son and his friends. You want me to get it?" Alpha Charlie questioned.

"No, I'll get it. It's okay." I confirmed, exiting the living room.

Once I got to the door, I opened it. There, standing in front of me was a guy, I'm guessing the Alpha's son, two girls and two guys.

"Welcome to the Moon Shadow Pack, I'm Alpha Jason Evans, come in." I introduced, a smile on my face as I held open the door a little more to let the five of them in. The girl that was walking with the Alpha's son looked familiar. Her scent is familiar, but I can't put a name on her.

She walked towards me so she could walk into the pack house, but I stopped her. I want to know if I can try and put a name to the beautiful face of her's.

"I know who you are. I just can't put my finger on it." I stated, staring into her eyes, those beautiful, capturing eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about Alpha, I've never met you before so leave me alone." She spoked, fiercely. She seems like a feisty one.

She walked past me so she could follow the Alpha's son into the living room, but I grab her hand. Sparks shooting all over my body.

'Mate.' My wolf howled in delight.

'That's why she looked familiar!' I said.

'No shit Sherlock.' My wolf sassed.

'Why didn't you tell me then, dumb wolf.' I muttered.

'I did tell you anything because I wanted you to find out who she is on your own. And I'm the dumb one, I thin you're confusing me with yourself.' He laughed.

"It's you! Scar, I've been waiting for you! I'm so glad your back! I missed you so much! Where have you been!?" I questioned, pulling her in a bear hug. I took a huge whiff of her scent. My mate. My georgous mate, is back.

"Let her go, asshole!" I heard the Alpah's son yell from behind Scar, causing me to glare at him.

"Why?! She's my mate, I deserve to hold her!" I yelled back, looking at him with anger.

"Jason let me go! You lost your mate the day that you rejected me! You have no right to do anything against my will! So stay the hell away from me!" Scar yelled, pushing my chest, trying to push me away but I held her tighter, not wanting my mate out of my arms yet.

"No! You're my mate, I don't care!" I stated. I don't care if she doesn't want me! She's my mate and I made a mistake. I was young and stupid. My ego got the best of me.

"Yeah, exactly, you don't care, now let go of me before I kick your ass!" She yelled, she pushed my chest again, this time I stumbled back. Is it sad that I think it's a complete turn on that her strength turns me on?

"You'll see, I will win you back, now let's go in, I need you to see someone." I said determined to get her back. stood I let go and walked into the living room, where the both packs were.

I walked into the living room and in front of the stairs, where Alpha Charlie is.

"They're on there way in." I said, holding in a growl of discontentment when I saw Scar with the Alpha's son. I should really ask the Alpha what his name is but I could really care less about him.

"Hello Scar, glad you could join us, the Alpha has someone that he want's you too see, but I bet that he already told you that." Charlie informed Scar.