Chapter Fourteen

Scar's POV

I woke up to the sun shining down on me. I couldn't remember what had happened and where I was, but after thinking back to this morning, everything came rushing back.

"Hey baby girl, how you feeling?" I heard Oli ask as he entered the room.

"I'm feeling a lot better, thank you Oli." I weakly smiled.

"Anytime." He smiled, walking over to the bed, giving me a hug.

"Does anyone know what happened?" I asked, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Michelle. She was furious. She went to Sean's house to give Jay a yelling, but Jason's back now, so I assume everything okay now." He explained, stroking my hair.

"Okay. Thanks Oli." I thanked again, just staying like that for a couple minutes.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen, only to see Jason standing there.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked.

"Good. Look Jay, I'm sorry about this morning, I-." But he cut me off.

"I know, Michelle interrogated me about everything you were feeling. I'm sorry to have given in and do that to you, I really don't want you to start hating me again. Scar, I love you. It's been really hard living without you, and I know what I did is unforgivable, but I hope one day you can forgive me." He pleaded.

"One day Jason. But you have to prove to me that I can trust you, meaning no sleeping around, no making moves on me and showing me you care about me, and not intimate things." I negotiated.

"Deal." He grinned happily.

Savannah's POV

Chase and I had just walked out of Charlie's room after the heart felt moment they Chase and Charlie had.

"Chase, I want to go and apologise to Scar about everything I've done." I blurted out.

"Sure babe. She's in the living room, I can scent her." He smiled, as we walked down the stairs to the living room.

"Chase what if she doesn't believe me?" I asked scared.

"Babe, I know Scar and she's a very understanding person." He comforted me.

"Okay." I replied, still unsure.

When we hit the bottom of the stair's. We walked into the living room, where I saw Jason and Scar chilling on the sofa. Scar must've scented us because she turned to face us.

"Really Savannah? We haven't been here for more than two days and you're already hitting on my best friend? Unbelievable." She scoffed, tutting while shaking her head.

"Scar, Savannah's my mate. Leave her alone." I heard Chase growl silently.

"Chase calm down its okay, I deserve it." I comforted, rubbing his arm. I then faced Scar. "Scar, I know I treated you like shit in the past but can I explain?" I asked, she, sighed, but looked at Chase and then nodded, at the gesture, I started explaining to her what I explained to Chase in the bedroom.