1 - Marinette's Life

Author's Note: Ladybug and Chat Noir are not superheroes.

Marinette is a simple girl with a simple life. She helps her parents in the bakery they own. She goes to the Françoise Dupont college, and is friends with everyone... Well, almost everyone. There was a boy that wasn't her friend. But he was quote-unquote special. He was a teen super model. And every girl in her class was drooling because of him. I mean, he wasn't that charming; he had gorgeous green eyes, summer blonde hair and a warm smile. Yeah, not charming at all. The only one who wasn't head-over-heels for him was her best friend, Alya. She had a crush on Nino, who unluckily was Adrien's best friend. The irony of love situations. But still, she lived happily.

Adrien sometimes bothered her, calling her names and stuff. When they first met, Marinette was gentle, but he told her thongs she didn't do, and he immediately started hating her. She tried to talk to him, but he didn't listen and kept ignoring her or annoying her. Marinette decided to play his game too, so she started to throw back all of his insults.

"Childish!"
"Daddy's boy!"
"Haha, I bet you're just saying that because you can't come up with something better!"
"Idiot, at least I know how to properly use my brain!"
"Ugh... Awful designer!"
"Says the model that can't match his own clothes!"
"Show off!"
"Ha! Looks who's talking!"
"Me? A show off? Pffft... As if!"
"Good joke Agreste"
"You are a joke Maritrash"
"Who says it, is it"
"What grade are you on? Third? As I said before; CHILDISH!".

"Stop it you two!" yelled Mrs. Bustier as she came in. The two teenagers sat down, glaring at each other.

Alya and Nino always tried to make them get along, but every try failed. Marinette and Adrien couldn't see each other without screaming insults. Nino and Alya gave up eventually, and watched as their best friends fought each other. Alya thought Marinette should relax a little, so she found the perfect website for that.

###

So that was the first chapter. Tell me what you think of it, and don't forget to vote!