5 - Falling in Love

Marinette didn't know what was going on with her. In her heart something was happening and she didn't know how it was happening. She was feeling love and butterflies in her stomach when he called her M'Lady. It was something she had never felt before. And the most strange thing of it, is that she was supposedly falling for a boy she met by text.

The two had been texting each other for a week now, and Marinette had finished the costumes in digital by Friday of the next week. She was excited to show them to Chat, she really hoped he liked his. Alya asked her the reason of the sudden creation of two superheroes, and Marinette simply answered "I had a dream?". Well, it was more a question, but either way, Alya decided to go along with it. She taught Marinette how to use digital drawing and the bluenette quickly took the hang of it.

After some hours of hard work, she had finally finished. Alya applauded her best friend, who actually did an amazing job for her first time drawing in digital. Marinette thanked Alya for the lessons and walked to her house.

###

Marinette was strangely nervous. Why would she feel nervous? She was about to send the picture she drew to Chat. No need to be nervous for that. It's not like he's her crush or anything... Or maybe he is?

Marinette also didn't know which picture to send. While learning, the girl got carried away and drew 5 pictures in total. One of herself, one of him, and three of the duo. She liked calling them a duo.

She arrived and sat on her chair. She took out here phone and selected Chat's contact. Now there she was, her heart beating ten times faster. How could she fall in love with the screen? She couldn't, and that was confusing her even more. Marinette took breath and started typing.

Ladybug: Hey Chat! I have news.

Chat Noir: Really? What news?

Ladybug: I've finished the costumes!

Chat Noir: Really?! Can you show me??? Please please please??? 🙏

Ladybug: Well, sure! I drew them in digital though 😁

Chat Noir: No prob.

Ladybug: Another thing, I'm going to send a picture where the two of us appear with the costumes. I tried to imagine your face... I hope you like it!

Chat Noir: I will like anything you do for me.

There it goes again. Marinette was feeling butterflies in her stomach again. She never felt that before but she knew what that was. It was love. She was falling for Chat Noir.

Ladybug: Okay, here they are...

Chat Noir: ... I'm waiting.

Ladybug: Before that, I want to tell you that I had a weird dream where we were fighting a guy named Hawkmoth. We could transform into our alter egos thanks to a jewelry and small creatures. Also, we were a legend and our legend was called Miraculous... I drew all this and I hope that you don't mind.

Chat Noir: I had the same dream.

Ladybug: What?! Impossible!

Chat Noir: Would I lie to you, Bugaboo?

Ladybug: ... Weird...

Chat Noir: Now send the pictures because I want to see them.

Marinette could not believe what her eyes were reading. They had the same dream! Was that even possible? She thought for a second that he was lying, but knowing Chat, he wouldn't lie. She smiled at the phone and sent the three pictures where there appeared the two of them.