Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Aww look at them.. They're so cute." I heard a woman coo.

"Shh.. Keep quiet Rach, you'll wake them up." I heard a manly voice say.

I opened my eyes only to find both Carson's parents staring at us lovingly. I rubbed my eyes and started to sit when the arm around my waist tightened. I turned to look at the person beside me, it was Carson with a peaceful and angelic face. I smiled softly and turned towards the direction of Carson's parents.

"You want anything?" Rachel and Carson's father said simultaneously.

I laughed softly with them before shaking my head no. Actually I never felt this comfortable and better.

"You sure?" Rachel asked

"Yeah." I said and flashed them a crooked smile.

"Okay then so I have news for you. Good and bad, what do you want to hear first?" Rachel said.

"Bad?" I said hestitantly.

"Alright then, the bad news is that after your father was treated, he was put into a room and after awhile when the nurse came back the hospital bed was empty." Rachel said, sympathy dripping at the edge of her voice.

I tensed up and my mind went blank. My dad's missing. Oh my god.. My dad's missing

No.

No.

No.

"What?" I asked my voice thick from fear.

"He-"

"What's going on?" Carson asked beside me as he pull me to him.

"Cass' father went missing." Rachel said her voice barely above whisper.

Carson's body became rigid just the way I did. He tightened his hold at me as he rub my back comfortingly.

"We need to find him." His voice hard and firm.

"I know son, that's what we are doing. Don't worry Cass, the moment we saw him we'll catch him immediately." Carson's dad reassured me.

I nodded as I bury my face in Carson's chest.

"Wait. What's the good news?" I asked Rachel but my face is still buried in his chest.

"You can be discharged in a few hours!" Rachel shouted

I jolted up causing my head to hit Carson's chin. We both hiss in pain and I rubbed my head while his parents are busy laughing their asses off.

"W-we'll come back later." Rachel said between laughs.

I was still rubbing my head until I heard the door click.

"That hurts." Carson whined.

I looked up at him to find his chin slightly red, I immediately felt guilty so I kissed his chin. He froze and stared at me, I blushed furiously not knowing how to act.

"What?" I squeaked.

"Why did you kiss my chin?" He asked me amusement clearly tinted in his blue green eyes.

"Because you said it hurts." I whined.

"If that's what I get everytime I get hurt then I would love to get hurt." He smirked and winked at me.

I blushed crimson red then stared at my fingers. Chuckles errupted from the backround and let me tell you I blushed harder if that's possible.

"Aww Cass no need to be shy. Kiss my chin again it hurts." Carson whined.

I looked up at him again and kissed his chin. When I pulled away Carson cupped my neck and pulled me closer to place his forehead against mine. His warm breath fanning my lips, I bit my lip subcontiously as I saw his eyes flick on my lips.

He leaned closer so that our lips are touching when he pulled away swiftly. I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

"You have bad breath." Carson said as he bit his lip probably trying to hold his laughter.

My eyes widened and my cheeks heat up in embarrassment. I cupped my mouth and smelled it.

Okay, ew.

Carson burst out laughing so hard that you can literally see the tears streaming down of his face. My face heat up again but this time I glared at Carson.

"Ian in the house yo!" Ian's voice rang through the room.

I turned towards the door and saw Ally followed by Ian.

"Ally from your looks I know that you just had a make out session with Ian." Carson blurted out.

I watched Ally's face turn red, I laughed out loud and seconds later Carson joined me. We can't stop laughing until Ian smacked Carson's head.

"Hey!" I shouted at Ian.

"He's pissing my girl off." Ian said with a mocking voice.

"And that doesn't mean that you have to hit my boy!" I glared at him.

He scowled at me and I growled in return not until Carson pulled me into his warm embrace.

"Hey hey, it's okay." He whispered as he kiss the top of my head.

"Aww. Is Carson Matthews being a softy now?" Ian mocked a girl's voice.

Carson and I both growled at the same time.

"Ian you fucker. Shut your mouth before I cut your dick and shove it down to your throat." Carson threatened him.

I snickered but it came out as a muffled laugh.

"Hey. Stop everybody." Ally said with her high pitched voice.

"You're the referee now?" Carson asked with a chuckle.

"No. I just want to stop all of you. We're here to tell you that we have a date later." Ally said with a cheeky grin.

"So?" Carson answered

I slapped his arm playfully causing him to look at me.

"What?" He asked me innocently.

"Be good." I whispered.

He shrugged then looked back at Ally.

"We're inviting you to have the date with us!" She clapped her hands cheerfully.

"So we're double dating?" I asked them.

"Yep! Isn't that exciting? We're going to eat lunch together then have a chit chat. We can go shopping together and these boys will carry the clothes that we bought-"

"Babe stop, you're rambling again." Ian said.

Carson and I burst out laughing as we watch Ally's cheeks turn pink.

"Whatever. So what you guys in?" Ally asked one more time.

I looked at Carson asking for an answer.

"Yeah sure." He shrugged then he pulled me back to him again.

"Great! We're leaving now! See you later." Ally shouted with a grin plastered on her face.

Before I say goodbye the door was shut.

Eager much?

I was about to go to the restroom when the dextrose held me back. I groaned in frustration and attempted to take it off me until Carson grabbed my wrists.

"What?" I looked at him

"Aren't you going to give me a kiss first?" He pointed his mouth with his index finger.

"Didn't you just say that I have a bad breath?" I retorted.

His smile turned into a pout as he pulled me closer. It took everything in me to resist the urge to kiss him right here and right now.

"I was just kidding come on Cass give me a kiss." He flashed me my favorite smile, dimples showing.

I poked his dimples which made him look at me wierdly.

"Fine." I huffed because I gave up.

I leaned closer to give him a peck. His warm lips came contact to mine and I was once again in cloud nine, I know it sounds clichè but I don't care cause that's what I really feel.

I pulled away too soon leaving the both of us breathless and struggling for air.

"Damn girl, you sucked all the air out of my lungs." Carson said with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

He gave me a last peck not until the door burst open.

"Cass! You're free to- oh my god I'm so sorry!" Rachel shouted.

I quickly pulled away from him and i'm sure as hell I look like a tomato.

"I-it's fine." I stuttered only to earn a chuckle from Carson.

I turned around and gave him a glare and he shrugged back in return.

"So back to what I was saying, you're free to go home now!" Rachel grinned at me widely.

I fist pumped the air and let out a girly giggle.

Thank god I can get out of here and oh I forgot to tell you I'm equally nervous and excited about our date.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay guys!!

Here's an update just for you because I'm so happy for my story. It reached 20k reads! and it can't happen without you guys so thank you so much. I promise that you'll love the next chapter even more and I can't wait to write it.:)

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Fan!

-ohhlala_77