Cold water threat?

HEATHER VANILLA ANNE O'BRIEN YOU BETTER WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR I WILL DUMP COLD WATER ON YOU!! My mother yells up from the kitchen. Me being a victim of her threat many times before have finally learned that she means business. So I jump out of bed run in to the bathroom turning on the shower jumping in knowing she would hear the water running.

After showing I pick out my favorite blue sweater and faded blue skinny jeans then a light brown riding boots over my fuzzy socks. I blow dry my hair which makes it do beach waves down my back. I only add a little make up because I don't have any marks so why cover natural beauty am I right?

After that I get my bad and phone with all the pictures of Sara and me. Sara was my bestie from elementary school up.

(She was the only person that wanted to be my friend. After 6th grade she started getting sick. Not cold sick like she would tell me it was cancer sickness. Her family was having money trouble so being only a kid I asked my family to help them. Remembering that day where I cried and begged so much the alpha talked to me.
He said he would help Saras family and I would be able to tell Sara what I am. Back then I thought I was telling her to make our friendship stronger but now I know it's because she would die anyway. Alpha kept his word and helped paying bills but also giving her private doctors. That went on for two years but the medicine wasn't working. Her cancer grew soon made her to be in a wheelchair but that never made her sad, she kept her positive output on things when asked me to show her the werewolf world wanting to learn as much as she could. But as fate would have it she died in her sleep the day when I told her about the moon goddess, but see I knew her days was close when Sara said "I will always be watching you next to the moon goddess")

I whip my eyes before heading down the stairs to see my mother at the stove singing her hips to the radio.
Well that's get this day started if you know what I mean I think before sitting on the counter. "Hey mom what's for breakfast " I say smiling shaking my head at my mom at her dance. "Well if you got ready faster you would have some" mom says looking at me smirking. Groaning I give her the best puppy eyes I could making her roll her eyes at me. "Your worse then your father" she mumbled under her breath before handing me a plate filled with egg, bacon, and pancakes that would feed two human guys but being a werewolf you have to eat 2x more then normal people as fast as it appears it disappears in my stomach. I run to the bus outside yelling out a thanks to my mom before sitting watching my only safe place get smaller in the distance.

===========================
Hope you like I'm just trying to get a starter out there. I will edit when I'm done with the story I promise but please keep reading.